Pokemon Pokemon Power Bracket

Who do you want to win the finals?

• Mew

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really hope we get a Mew Wi-Fi download or Dream World event, and I REALLY REALLY hope it lasts until AFTER Black 2 and White 2's release date.

Why Spetember 6th? Well if i had to guess, I'd say it's because the staff need time to get everything ready. Not only that, but the staff are definitely busy right now working on the TCG Online multiplayer, which is taking much longer than it was supposed to take in the first place.

Trexroarr said:
I really hope we get a Mew Wi-Fi download or Dream World event, and I REALLY REALLY hope it lasts until AFTER Black 2 and White 2's release date.

Why Spetember 6th? Well if i had to guess, I'd say it's because the staff need time to get everything ready. Not only that, but the staff are definitely busy right now working on the TCG Online multiplayer, which is taking much longer than it was supposed to take in the first place.

If we do get an event it probably won't be DW since Mew doesn't have a Hidden ability.

I don't think the delay in PTCGO has anything to do with this though. I think seperate people work on the two.

Bisharp37 said:
If we do get an event it probably won't be DW since Mew doesn't have a Hidden
ability.

I don't think the delay in PTCGO has anything to do with this though. I think seperate people work on the two.

Arceus didn't have a hidden ability, and they still distributed through the Dream World.

Dialkia198 said:
Arceus didn't have a hidden ability, and they still distributed through the Dream World.

The only reason they did that was because Arceus won an event in which the winner would be distributed via the dream world. They only distributed Arceus that way because he was the Pokèmon that received the most votes and was the winner.

Bisharp37 said:
The only reason they did that was because Arceus won an event in which the winner would be distributed via the dream world. They only distributed Arceus that way because he was the Pokèmon that received the most votes and was the winner.

Good point.
I personally hope that it's distributed over Wi-Fi. That would make it a lot easier for me.

Am I the only one who can't find the link for the winner's shirt? I keep checking HT but they've got nothing, and there isn't anything on the website... Will the shirt come out on the 6th too? I didn't think that qualified as a digital prize.

Doom Fire Crow said:
Am I the only one who can't find the link for the winner's shirt? I keep checking HT but they've got nothing, and there isn't anything on the website... Will the shirt come out on the 6th too? I didn't think that qualified as a digital prize.

I think all the prizes will be released at the same time on the 6th.

Back