Pokemon Promo Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATED! With the last of the POP 5 cards, more Nintendo promos, and EXTREMELY RARE Japaneese Trophy Cards along with other very rare Japaneese promo cards.

Enjoy!

That is alot of Promo cards! I thought I had a mojority of them, but apperetenly I was wrong. Also extremly interesting.

A huge updated list which now includes more Nintendo Promos and a truck load of Japaneese Promo Cards. Enjoy!

I added a few more promos. If anyone knows of any promo cards that I haven't listed please post and then I will update it. Thanks.

This section should in fact look something like this:

Cards that you get when you buy a Pokemon Movie.
1. Pokemon: The First Movie - Mewtwo (VHS and DVD) Pikachu, Dragonite, Electabuzz, Mewtwo (Theater)
2. Pokemon 2000 - Pikachu (VHS and DVD)
3. Pokemon 3 - Entei (Theater) Unown J (VHS and DVD)
4. Pokemon 4Ever - Celebi (Theater) Suicune (VHS and DVD)
5. Pokemon Heros - Latias/Latios (DVD and VHS)
6. Pokemon Jirachi: Wish Maker - Jirachi (DVD and VHS)
7. Pokemon Destiny Deoxys - Deoxys (Normal version from DX) (DVD and VHS)
8. Pokemon Lucario and the Mystery of Mew - Mew (HP Box Topper) (DVD)
9. Manaphy? (Awaiting 100% confirmation, I'm getting the DVD today, apparently the non- Amazon and Target editions include a Manaphy from the D/P set)

Need to add: (Australia)
City's 05: Machop (HL)
State's 05: Machoke (HL)
Nat's 05: Machamp (HL)
City's 06: Wismur (Em)
State's 06: Loudred (Em)
Nat's 06: Exploud (Em)
City's 07: Squirtle (CG)
State's 07: Wartortle (CG)
Nat's 07: Blastoise (CG)
Japanese Promo's:
Deoxys (DX-Attack)

I think this is for you to know what promo cards can be still used in the TOURNEY...

DAMN... CLEFFA FAILED TO GET IN...

I HATE IT WHEN DRAW CARDS are REMOVED from the valid list

:D

that is one huge list, nice to know which ones I still need to look for.

the POP 4 Flygon also is now in a holo version.

This thread actually died for the first time on December 24, 2006.

There is no potential for discussion here, really.

But since you've worked so hard on compiling this list, I'll sticky it and leave it open for reference purposes, and so you may edit and others may post on cards you are missing.

This is the first time I saw this thread. Anyway I voted for Pokemon Destiny Deoxys because the promo that came with the movie is awesome. I wish they would give promo cards out in theaters like they did with Pokemon the first movie because you got 2 diffrent Mewtwo's an Electabuzz a Pikachu and also a Dragonite and I think there was one other one but I can't remember which one it was.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back