• Go for the buy!

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Leave it on the shelf...

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suppablk

Aspiring Trainer
I need something to hold me until Pokemon Conquest is released. Is PRB really worth buying. I need Pros and Cons, can someone help me?

Personally, I wouldn't buy it until it's $15 or less. There are some supporters of it here, but I say you'd be better off with something else to hold you, like Pushmo, Link's Awakening DX, Mario 3D Land, or Ocarina of Time 3D.

Pros and cons...

Pros:
  • All five generations, rather than Rumble 1's 1st and 4th
  • A slight story mode
  • Moar stuff.
Cons:
  • Gameplay hasn't changed since Rumble 1
  • Multiplayer now requires multiple copies and 3DS's

Pros:
Hours of Gameplay,
Lots of Areas to complete,
Storyline is 'interesting'
It is fun running around recruiting all your favourite pokemon
Lots of postgame stuff too :D

Cons:
May get a little repetitive

A Great game, I would buy it. I have had many a happy hour on Super Pokemon Rumble.

Edit: Deciding vote needed.

I bought Rumble Blast on the day of its release and I still play it for a bit each day. There is some storyline to the game unlike the last one. Each Pokemon is obtainable. There isn't what you'd call event only where you can't get the Pokemon any other way. Once you beat the main story there is a great challenge in beating the EX battles. You can also try and obtain every Pokemon. So far I've seen all 717 and obtained 696 of them. For me it was worth it.

When I first got it I was literally playing on it 24/7. It has a good storyline and gameplay, and in the aftergame I like to try and befriend the random-encounter Legendaries (particularly Kyurem).
The EX battles are particularly fun; I'm on the Hoenn-themed one. It is also a nice thing to see all Pokemon in the game unlike the previous Rumble.
Definitely worth it in my opinion, but you may want to wait for the price to drop a bit before buying it.

I'm still playing this almost every day. It has a really nice storyline and great gameplay. It takes a lot of patience to get far in the aftergame, because In order to recruit a legendary with a good ability and moves, it can take FOREVER. the EX competitions are quite difficult, and I'm still stuck on the last one that's all legendaries.
I'd say give it a go, it's worth every cent.

I prefer Rumble Blast over Mystery Dungeon. Mystery Dungeon was fun for a while, but after a while it got a little boring for me.

Back