'Pokemon Sunday' Airs Silhouettes of Yesterday's Pokemon, More 'CoroCoro' Info [6/12]

Saraform said:
That sort of thinking is the reason why Zoroark and Zoroa are not going to be able to breed. Game Freak are not stupid.
How do you know?
It is already confirmed that Zoroark will be female and Zorua will be male. They aren't genderless (neither they are legendaries) so they will be able to breed just like any other Pokemon.

RE: 'Pokemon Sunday' Airs Silhouettes of Yesterday's Pokemon, More 'CoroCoro' Info [6

Pokequaza said:
How do you know?
It is already confirmed that Zoroark will be female and Zorua will be male. They aren't genderless (neither they are legendaries) so they will be able to breed just like any other Pokemon.

Exactly.
Think we are in need of some new videos at E3 tomorrow. Can't wait.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! If the two movie Pokémon (Zorua and it's evolved form Zoroark) are event Pokémon, then won't they'll more likely be last in the National Pokédex along with other Generation V Legendary Pokémon that will be event only?

Kangaflora said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa! If the two movie Pokémon (Zorua and it's evolved form Zoroark) are event Pokémon, then won't they'll more likely be last in the National Pokédex along with other Generation V Legendary Pokémon that will be event only?

Most likely, because what's the point of sticking an event Pokémon in the middle of a generation in the national pokédex?

I'm not against the idea of Zorua and Zoroark being event-accessible. Making them rare adds to the mystique. And it gives me an incentive to trade for an event Celebi and one of the three Beasts. If I can breed them, I'd share them with my friends.

I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking of starting a handout thread in the trade corner. That would be something really cool to do.

Pokequaza said:
Latios and Latias send their blessings. The fact that Zoroa and Zoroark are event-exclusive is far more relevant than their not being legendary.

Common sense dictates that Zoroark will not be able to breed so that no loses incentive to shell out money on movie tickets (or make all the way to Gamestop where Nintendo products are conveniently available). Technically, Zoroa could be like Phione and be the cheap offspring that is the next best thing to a second Zoroark, but the fact that it is also getting its own event strongly implies that not even Zoroa will be available in unlimited quantities.

Haven't we had enough events by now? Why is any of this hard to grasp?

[/size][/font][size=medium]{D}
I think that if they keep Zorua and Zoroark event only for the States next year, it should not be held at Toys R Us. It should be done at either Gamestop or WFC. Because only major citys like St. Louis, MO have a Toys R Us. I liked the Gamestop ones because I was able to get every event for HG/SS.

Also about the nasty update, instead of breading them together why don't you bread Zorua/Zoroark with a Ditto.

If Zorua and Zoroark are mother and son in the games, then they can't breed. When it comes to breeding, there is a small family tree that is developed in the game system that is now seen. This prevents parent and child from ever breeding. I'm thinking you could get the female Zoroark and breed her with pokemon from the same egg group maybe. Or just use a ditto if you get the Zorua.

It's not like the games have any major protection about this sort of thing, you can have 2 pokemon hatch a ton of eggs and then breed all of the resulting pokemon together, you might need to trade them back and forth or something first but it's possible. I don't think theres any security at all for it though, not even a basic family tree like somebody above said exists.

I was just thinking about how you get Manaphy from Pokémon Ranger and Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. Then it made me think that since for Zoroark and Zorua are going to be event, maybe for the states they will have a special mission in the new Pokémon Ranger: Tracks of Light. Where you get either Zorua, Zoroark, or maybe both.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
We need a hyena Pokemon... NAO!

261poochyena.gif
?

ManhattanTheStarr said:
We need a hyena Pokemon... NAO!
Oh, and a meerkat would be nice. :3

A meerkat would be an interesting addition, but as you can see by the post above mine, we already have the hyena. :3

Back