BW/BW2 Pokemon Sunday to reveal New Legendary

it is supposed to be a small pokemon so the one at the end of the movie could be it...if it is it better have good attacks

i think the pokemon that waved goodbye is definitely alot cooler then manaphy jirachi and celebi

I'm pretty positive it will be the Pokemon that waved at the end of the movie.

Yes, that cute little thing with the huge ears. XD

It better be powerful, though, if it is a legendary. :p

I hope that thing at the end isn't a legendary, it doesn't look legendary-enough. I also hope it's not the third version exclusive, it would take the fun out of finding out what is is. It's probably not a legendary like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, or Shaymin because those were all "special" and weren't revealed at the same time as the rest of their respective PokeDex (As far as I know) It's probably a filler legendary like Latios, Cresselia, etc. or maybe a trio. As to the legendary being revealed, I'd love it to be one of the trio Pokemon!

I would have to agree with mostly everyone else. I have a feeling that it will be the Movie 14 promo Pokemon (even though I really, really don't want that to be a legendary... I guess I have so see it more...)

Shimama-man said:
I hope it's a cool legendary... Like Darkrai HO-OH :D
I'm not sure what I feel about that pokemon in the trailer... We'll see :D

Panthera said:
I forgot to explain that in the description, they described the Legendary as Maboroshi no Pokemon, which is the title for Legendaries such as Mew, Manaphy and Shaymin.

So it's most likely that this in fact will be a smaller Pokemon such as them, and won't be the 3rd Legendary in the trio.

you should probably put this on the first post, to avoid any more confusion

I certainly hope it isn't the obnoxious orange Poké. I'd rather see a new (and more creative) one. Can't wait to hear the backstory behind that one...

Majora_787 said:
In two weeks? I figured it aired every sunday. <_< You know, explaining the name.

He said for the 25TH! Thats not this Sunday but the Sunday after.

It won't be the third of the trio. Its too early to reveal it.
The one at the end of the 14th Movie is a possibility, but, eh, kinda, normal looking?

I hope the cute one for this region is a new type combination, at least. If it is the big-eared Pokemon, I want it to be something like Dragon/Fighting that is completely unexpected.

I just hope it'll be something reaaally beastly and cool looking. Maybe some kind of Dark type or something else. But if we're getting a smaller Pokemon, Then I hope it'll be cool. Still, I would like it if Beastly and cool looking. Grrrrr!:mad:

If it's "Maboroshi" then it'll be something like Mew, Jirachi etc.

So yeah, basically it's very very very likely to be the thing at the end of the movie.

kriffix said:
If it's "Maboroshi" then it'll be something like Mew, Jirachi etc.

So yeah, basically it's very very very likely to be the thing at the end of the movie.

Well, I just hope that Pokemon isn't the Legendary. Cause I don't really like that Pokemon much. Lets just hope it'll has a New type combination.:D

Seems like I have to watch Pokemon Sunday then to see what type of legendary they actually reveal. I just hope it doesn't look ugly.

Hmm according to Serebii they're calling this Legendary a "Phantom Pokemon". Not so sure how I feel about that, seems like Darkrai and the Duskull line have that covered. :/

But I guess we'll see. If they are going to show the Pokemon in full on the 25th, then that could mean we could get a silhouette of it tomorrow night. We all know how much Pokemon Sunday loves those.

I like the waving pokemon at the end of the movie. I hope it isn't the legendary that Pokemon Sunday is going to reveal because I want to build an army of it.

Back