Pokemon: The Dark Age. Rise of Gladus. We've found their weakness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon: The Dark Age. 2 spots left! Battle the Shadow King's Hordes!

OoC: Is this game gonna continue? It hasn't been active on the whole day!

RE: Pokemon: The Dark Age. 2 spots left! Battle the Shadow King's Hordes!

Ooc: It shall continue on!

Ic: Rogue observes the battle. The sides are beginning to seem a little bit more equal, when he hears a voice. "Hello, Rogue," it hisses. It is a Seviper. It slithers up, and gets in Rogue's face. Rogue says, "I should have known you would be leading this legion, Gladus." Gladus smirks playfully, and transforms into a Simisear. He says, "Come now, that's not how you say hello properly to a friend. After all, I think you owe me." He transforms into a Salamence, and his eyes glow dark. He says, "Now let me hear you say I'm sorry!" Rogue says, "It was your own fault that you went in by yourself. It was foolish and reckless, and you know I could have done nothing to help you!" He looks to the side, and says, quieter, "There was too many." Gladus' eyes darken, and he says, "But you could have tried!" And he sends Rogue into a tree with a powerful beam of energy. Rogue gets up, brushes some leaves off his shoulder, and says, "If it's a fight you want, that's what you'll get!" And he pulls out his axe.

Meanwhile, Pyro is studying the cannon. He says, "Of course! Soldiers! There is a very easy way to defeat these cannons! Jam the barrels, just like you did to the Rhyperior!"

Ooc: I still control actions against the cannons.

RE: Pokemon: The Dark Age. 2 spots left! Rise of Gladus. We've found their weakness!

Krodin thinks " When it gets ready to fire I'll set it on fire with an arrow!!!" he fires a fire arrow and destroys the cannon.

RE: Pokemon: The Dark Age. 2 spots left! Rise of Gladus. We've found their weakness!

Ooc: You don't control cannons!

Ooc: Can I tell what is happening in Flares dreams? It is how he becomes powerful (Not over powered) Like the rest of the team.

Ooc: If you mean becoming powerful in his dreams, sure, if not, then I'm confused about what you are asking.

OoC: So, it looks like the special modes apply only to magic users.

patrick329 said:
Ooc: If you mean becoming powerful in his dreams, sure, if not, then I'm confused about what you are asking.
Ooc: I mean like he wanders around in his dreams doing stuff and the he finds away to unlock his hidden power in his dream then he wakes up.

Err... Sorry, that's still kind of god-modding. Anyways, it would be unfair to the other players and we are in the middle of a battle. You would get killed if you were sleep walking.

Driller questioned "Jamming the cannons, you mean to block the hole or something?"
OoC: Sleep walking... lol!

Ooc: So I just say he wakes up and he has the same strength as ever one else because of his dream?

Ooc: @SlashinZangoose no, most of this can be used by anyone, even non-magic users. They gain the ability to use it even without knowing any previous magic. Some also don't involve magic, like the Ferocity Seed.

@Zade, sure.

Ic: Pyro says, "That's right soldier, but wait until they get closer to the treeline! You can get picked off easy if you move too far out!"

Flare started to get up slowly. He felt shaky. He...He felt different. He could feel power raging threw his veins! Suddenly a flamethrower burst out of his mouth! Most of the pokemon dodged it. But he hit 2 Rhyperior. "Man... I have to learn how to control all this power!"

Blue Wind was busy shoveling dirt into a cannon, when a Seviper wrapped around his chest. "Oh, its on!" Blue Wind bit the Seviper on the neck and threw himself to the ground. The Seviper hit the ground first, causing it to unravell itself. The Seviper then used haze. Yah, good time for magic. ~Ok,~ Blue Wind thought. ~If i was that Seviper, where would i be at this moment?~ Suddenly, the Seviper jumped out of the haze and came at Blue Wind. The Sevipers attempt to use Crunch failed as Blue Wind used Slash, fainting the Seviper. Blue Wind looked at the cannon... Then at the Seviper...
OoC: we all know whats gonna happen :3

Ooc: lol

Ic: (Assuming you do,) The Seviper gets shoved into the cannon. Blue Wind moves out of the way, and as it's fired, flame shoots from the back. (It's destroyed.) As for the Seviper, it goes "blasting off again!" *ping*

Krodin watches his comrades fall and is filled with rage, he roars with such fury and noise it creates a sonic boom that shatters the eardrums of 10 enemies.

Krodin's sonicboom crushed a layer of Driller's steel claws and neck. He felt intense pain. Then he suddently got a flashback. He remembered painful memories of the executions of his resistance. Driller felt unable to move staring up on the trees.

owan is fighting near Driller. He says, "Driller! I'll get you out!" He picks Driller up with surprising ease and runs away from battle, into a distant clearing. He begins to observe Driller's injuries.

Rogue is in the middle of an intense fight with Gladus. Blows are exchanged, and explosions ring. Gladus transforms into a swampert, and hurls a massive boulder. Rogue swings his axe, and the boulder shatters. Rogue raises his arm, and a pillar erupts under Gladus' feet. He transforms into a Swellow and uses the pillar to leap high into the air. He folds his wings back and dive-bombs at Rogue. Rogue lunges out of the way and launches a small pillar behind him. Gladus crashes through it, and hits a tree. He gets up, and transforms into a Hydregion. Rogue says, "Why did the Shadow King spare you? Why did he let you become his General?" Gladus looks at him, and laughs ominously. He says, "You fool! You should have seen it coming. Notice how the Shadow King was missing that day? How I had been disappearing for hours on end in the previous weeks? It was all part of an elaborate plot to allow me to leave The Resistance. I am the Shadow King! My early demand for your forgiveness was to put you off guard." Rogue roars in anger. "You traitor. I will make you pay! Do you know how many lives your conquest has cost? Hundreds of thousands! I thought we were friends. Now, you will pay!"

Ooc: Let me demonstrate one of the god modes: Tectonic magic. This ability can be used by myself, Driller, and Krodin, but if anyone else learns Earth Magic, they can gain this too.

Ic: Rogue bellows, and the trees shake. He roars, "Everyone back away!" Gladus is waiting patiently. He looks up. Something is flying overhead. He says, "Ah, good timing." Gladus begins to transform, growing larger and longer. His six wings remain. The thing in the sky was Giratina. Now, he is Giratina. He says, "Now this is a fair fight." Rogue stomps his foot, and raises both arms. A boulder the size of the white house is lifted into the air. He roars, and it is hurled at Gladus with incredible speed. Gladus leaps towards it, and vanishes. When the boulder crashes, he comes through the other side. He stabs at Rogue with all six tentacles, but Rogue pulls his arms up and creates an Earth wall. He opens his hands from fists and the wall shatters into thousands of marble-sized pebbles. He sends them forwards at the speed of bullets, ripping through trees, but Gladus adeptly dodges these.

Pheather observes the battle with fear. He has never seen such ferocity from Rogue, and his earth magic is terrifying. Gladus certaintly was doing well enough fighting him however. It was said that only Gladus could rival Rogue when they were trainees, being trained by the leader of The Resistance at its very beginning, when the Shadow King rose to power. Pheather snaps out of his thoughts. He yells, "Men, Rowan is not here, and Rogue is in a battle that no one should interfere with. I am in charge. The cannons have moved to the forest's edge. Take them out!"

Dious darts to one of the cannons. He creates an illusion for the enemies near the canon. He attempts to make them believe the ground beneath their feet crumbled away. They fall and land in an underground cavern. He wants them to look around and see that the only way out is a small tunnel. This small tunnel is actually the barrel of the cannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back