Pokemon Pokemon Tower Defense Trading * Obtained All The Shinys * Free Shiny Give Away!

Did my trades interest you?

• Quit Impressive.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I like peanut butter

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Nothing Special.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yawn... I've seen better.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon said:
This is my trading thread for Pokemon Tower Defense. On this thread you can ask people to trade with you, trade with me, or request stuff and people might give it to you. (If they are kind enough)

I have every Pokemon that the game has to offer, shiny or not. Not all are listed. I'll be willing to trade shiny Pokemon, but only for other shinys. ( Exceptions can be made. )

Here is the list.
Shiny Abra
Shiny Bulbasaur
Shiny Charmander
Shiny Squirtle
Shiny Weedle
Shiny Caterpie
Shiny Jynx
Shiny Geodude
Shiny ratatta
Shiny Jigglypuff
Shiny Mew
Shiny Vulpix
Shiny Growilthe
Shiny Mankey
Shiny Bellsprout
Shiny Poliwag
Shiny Pikachu
Shiny Pidgey
Shiny Magikarp
Shiny Nidoran (F)
Shiny Nidoran (M)
Shiny Spearow
Shiny Zubat
Shiny Paras
Shiny Oddish
Shiny Clefairy
Shiny Sandshrew
Shiny Meowth

All of these Pokemon are level 10 and i have all the ones they evolve into but that would take too long to list. Once we have made a deal we will each pm each other the trade codes, and preview codes. If I missed any please inform me. =) ( Please note that I have every Pokemon Shiny but can't list them all )
Happy trading!
* If you've never played the game before please try it, you'll love it, trust me. * http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/566150

Sorry about being in-active for a bit but now I'm ready to do as many trades as possible! =D

For this day only there will be 10 Shiny Pokemon given away freely, of your choice! All you have to do is say which one you want. =D 1 per person. Remaining Free : 7

i will swap my mew for a Shiny Mankey code is 14dffa3c0a9f5c do you want it?

can u trade me a shiny charizard,bulbasaur,and squrtle plz ill trade u a shiny pidgey and 3 spearow

:ninja:headbang:smashcomp

i am looking for a shiny mew and some 1 said there is a mew 2 also in shiny form thing but ill trade if u have 1

deathtimberwolves said:
can u trade me a shiny charizard,bulbasaur,and squrtle please ill trade u a shiny pidgey and 3 spearow

:ninja:headbang:smashcomp

i am looking for a shiny mew and some 1 said there is a mew 2 also in shiny form thing but ill trade if u have 1

I have a shiny mew to offer but yes there us a shiny mewtwo but he is still unobtainable in the game you can't even get him with hacking so the person that told you that it is possible to get him lied

can i have a shiny abra, poliwhirl and mew its ok if you dont have any mew left but if you do i have a shiny zubat, geodude, spearow and 2 pigdeys 1 pokemon for the abra 1 pokemon for poliwhirl 3 for mew thanks. so far only those shinys ill edit if i get more

p.s. I started playing pokemon tower defense this monday so i am looking for lv. 10+ if any one wants to help new player :) .

hey if your accepting shinies then all i have is a shiny zubat i want a squirtle and bulbasaur dont have to be shiny just want them

hi im sort of new here :D im giving away my lvl 40s for a shiny mew. here they are!

gyrados
blastoise
charizard
raichu
pidgeot
shiny starmie
golem

thats all the lvl 40s that i have pick 2 and ill give them for a mew. (hey that ryhmes :p :D :headbang ow..) ill give away 3 if u have mew or hacked a krogyre

I'm new, and I'm looking for a shiny Charmander. Don't have much to offer as a trade unless you want my spare raikou. help? =3 :headbang

I'm kinda new here and well. CAN I PLEASE GET A SHINY CHARIZARD!?!?!?!?! charizard is my favorite pokemon! to get the shiny one would be amazing! so please! it would mean alot.

I have a few shiny: multiple shiny butterfree, shiny metapod, shiny graveler, and two shiny raticate.

I would like to get shiny: charmeleon (or charmander is fine), and graveler (for my graveler).

Thanks for your time.

hi :D i just wanted to ask if you still have mew. that is the last pokemon to my pokedex except for the other uncatchable of course :rolleyes: if you could get me a mew that would be really nice and awesome. i hope you can answer this with a positive response :)headbang not like your mean or anything :headbang)

pantherkitten said:
I have a few shiny: multiple shiny butterfree, shiny metapod, shiny graveler, and two shiny raticate.

I would like to get shiny: charmeleon (or charmander is fine), and graveler (for my graveler).

Thanks for your time.

Hey I'm looking to trade my graveler as well to get it to evolve so wanna help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back