Pokemon Pokemon Tower Defense

I can't find the shiny Abra code! I went through all the clues 4 times and the code was never right!! Does anyone know what the code is?

Shiny Abra is s16928o4. Have fun training it with Teleport ;D

EDIT: OMGOMGOMGOMG I JUST CAUGHT A SHINY SPEAROW!!

Thats my second random shiny, the first being Nidoran F! Woot!

You have to be playing version 2.7.1., which is here. Just Import your profile from online and you're good to go!
EDIT: Wow, I just caught ANOTHER Shiny Spearow ._. Does anyone want to trade for it?

Hey guys do any of you know if we still have to trade pokemon that normaly evolve after being traded in order to get them to evolve? (i.e Kadabra)

im trading my shiny kadabra for a shiny pikachu or a shiny magikarp or a shiny ratata

trading my shiny graveler for another shiny graveler

just pm me if ur interested

if anybody wants to trade with me come visit my pokemon tower defense trade shop (it is not the one where you click on my banner)
BTW somebody gave me these hacked pokemon does anybody want them cuz i don't
shiny golbat level 100
shiny nidoking level 50

Does anyone know what the Old Rod is used for once you beat that Challenge?

EDIT: FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I JUST LOST A SHINY BEEDRILL

@Hatman it is used to get magikarp in curulean gym after you get the old rod you should be able to see the magikarp

@Infernape 1010 ok i will give you the codes asap right now im using a super slow computer so i dont feel like waiting for the game to load

Edit: I just remembered something i forgot to post a link to my pokemon tower defense trade shop

Edit: here is my new trade shop thread
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=97513
I have a free shiny chrizard i am giving away just go to my thread and find out how to get it

New update! Now theres a shiny Charmander code, and a new challenege.

EDIT: FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I JUST MISSED A SHINY METAPOD

EDIT 2: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LKSDFHGUOAEHGOIEVRBIPHG I JUST ISSED ANOTHER SHINY METAPOD JAERHOUGHOAUEIRGPHAERPGHPRVM J

EDIT 3: I JUST LOST ANOTHER SHINY METAPOD OLATGHPOY*)UY%$(TY)*GNMB%YUV*($@UJMTQ#$()B%YUJHM)%(*^U*BHU$MWQ)Y*(#)WYUJM#)%*YTG#WUY)*GQ#%)@*TYGVYN%GVTUN$YMJ)*(^%UJM)N*#%YQTGV%Y&(BUH)$W*UY(*@QUTY^*UJHY

Who thought the challenge was hard. It was hard for me until i knew that you could catch the golems then it became very easy

i really need help with this game if anyone has any pokemon they need please send me codes i really need help :( and if anyone can please help me with this egg click the link :) *Link Removed* Stop Advertising

Back