Pokemon Pokemon Trainers and Pokeballs!

Bubba235

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! :)
I have a couple of questions for you pokemon fans out there. I hope this thread keeps fit with new ideas. Here are the questions:

~Where does a pokemon trainer's pokemon go after the pokemon trainer dies?~

~What do you think it is like in a pokeball?~

Thanks for your ideas!

bubba235 said:
I have a couple of questions for you pokemon fans out there. I hope this thread keeps fit with new ideas. Here are the questions:

~Where does a pokemon trainer's pokemon go after the pokemon trainer dies?~

~What do you think it is like in a pokeball?~

Thanks for your ideas!

If pokemon are like animal then they will die first :p but really I guess they wander around and inside a pokeball is the same a being inside a box i guess.

If a Pokemon outlives his/her trainer, they may get passed on to a friend or relative, or donated to a shelter, like real pets.

I imagine the inside of a Pokeball to be an interdimensional space filled with a habitat suitable to the Pokemon contained within, i. e. a lake for a Gyarados or a forest for a Pikachu.

Yeah. I was thinking, for the Pokeball, like there was a different dimension where pokemon could hear their masters, but party with other pokemon at the same time. LOL!

1. They become free. If the trainer did not call them out, they have to wait until someone CHOOSES THEM!!!!!!
2. It's round and dark.

1: The Pokemon stay's with a relative/goes to the wild.

2: Who here remember's the episode Misty caught Psyduck? I beleive they showed the inside of a Pokebeall. SNN is right. Its round and dark, and cramped.

Oh YEAH! I actually have that episode on tape! I do remember that! But, what about in Master Balls, and Premier Balls and stuff like that?

Back