Pokemon Worlds 2024 in Honolulu, Hawaii!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pokemon just announced that Worlds 2024 will be held in Honolulu, Hawaii! The last time Worlds was in the States was in 2019. The announcement was made during the closing ceremony of Worlds just seconds ago.

Worlds-2024-Honolulu-300x127.png

TPCi should announce the specific venue and dates around January. It should take place in the second or third weekend of August, like every year.
Under TPCi, this will be the 19th Worlds tournament. Previous Worlds were held in:

2004: Orlando, Florida ??
2005: San Diego, California ??
2006: Anaheim, California ??
2007: Kona, Hawaii ??
2008: Orlando, Florida ??
2009: San Diego, California ??
2010: Kona, Hawaii ??
2011: San Diego, California ??
2012: Kona, Hawaii ??
2013: Vancouver, Canada
2014: Washington, D.C. ??
2015: Boston...

Continue reading...

Did you guys see the paradox news?
Ace-spec cards are back!!!!
The Paradox Pokémon news is kind of what I expected, it's similar to Ultra Beasts but it's separated by time period. The news about ACE SPECs coming caught me by surprise since I thought that mechanic was dead and gone (Next year with Computer Search!).

It's really funny to look at this list and imagine someone saying "Oh no, we haven't had one in US in a while! We've got to be fair to them!"

Yes, I know we'll now probably rotate US->UK(what is Europe)->Japan.

And here I thought it they would've go to Australia for the next year. Keep it out of the states for a few years would be good. Or just stop calling it Worlds cause it only left NA twice.

I mean sure I'd love to see if come to Minnesota just so I could try to visit it once, but there are other countries in the world....

Another FL worlds would be nice eventually, go back to where it all started. It's a missed opportunity imo, the 20th anniversary of the world championship series should go back to where it started.

North Dakota here... we don't even have any locals. Let alone regionals, nationals, worlds, etc... I'm so glad to be moving out soon.

Another FL worlds would be nice eventually, go back to where it all started. It's a missed opportunity imo, the 20th anniversary of the world championship series should go back to where it started.

By world's 2024 Florida will be such a fascist hellhole that most people won't be safe to go there lol

By world's 2024 Florida will be such a fascist hellhole that most people won't be safe to go there lol
I guess that's why everyone ran to FL during Covid. People move to FL by the droves every day. I wish the political weight was kept away from Pokémon, especially when events are held in states that are far worse and nobody bats an eye.

Back