Pokemonforever.net?

adam44

Aspiring Trainer
Hello!

I wonder if pokemonforever.net is a trustworthy site and store?

Need answers quick!

Thanks! /Adam

A Google search says that the website has 0 threats according to my Nortion antivirus program and scamadviser.com says that they are 90% safe.

I had already checked sites like that so I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with this store.
I ended up buying a box and a few things so I hope they're good, they use paypal so I can hopefully get some of my back at least :D

Thanks anyway Psych :D

The site looked like it had some good prices...please keep this thread updated with your shipping/buying experience if you can adam44.

Definitely will do elbow. :)

I don't see any sales right now, they did have a Black Friday sale though.
I have gotten a tracking number and it seems legit so hopefully I'll get the items I order and not some other crap xD

I'll update you once I get it :D

I recieved my package last tuesday so the shipping was both cheap and quick. The singles were in NM/M condition and the packs had some awesome pulls! :D (4 UR out of 14 packs). So I can definitely recommend this site!

I've used Pokemonforever.net (Or Anime Forever as they appear to call themselves) to buy cards in the UK. The cards arrived very quickly (Especially considering they had International Shipping) and in great condition.

Would 100% recommend to others :)

Pokemon forever.net

I want to buy some cards and i believe the cheapest site i found is pokemonforever.net(including shipping). Is this site safe? Anyone bought from here? Do they ship spare cards safely?

rauber said:
I want to buy some cards and i believe the cheapest site i found is pokemonforever.net(including shipping). Is this site safe? Anyone bought from here? Do they ship spare cards safely?

Read the thread and you'll get your answer xD

Placed an order last week based on this tread. Ordered three theme decks on sale and a large stack of singles. Got the order yestarday Priority Mail. Everything was boxed well. The cards are near mint. Very pleased. Total order was $50. The prices for rares and uncommons often beat Cool Stuff, which is a 3 minute drive from my house here in the Maitland, FL area. Will be ordering more in the future. Thanks for starting this thread!

I've ordered a skyla card and I have yet to receive it for 2 weeks, then I emailed, then I waited, then I emailed, then I waited. NO REPLY

they only have this [email protected] email and their 'contact us' is broken.

I can't even ask for money back and its been about a month. What the heck is going on. Does ANYONE work there?

I just checked the site and it looks super legit! The prices are insanely low, and my virus scanners said it was all good:D! Well, I know where I'm buying boosters from here on out.

I just checked the site and it looks super legit! The prices are insanely low, and my virus scanners said it was all good:D! Well, I know where I'm buying boosters from here on out.
While I can't speak from experience, it sounds like @darkchaos125 very recently got ripped off by them, so I would take care, if I was you.

Unfortunately, darkchaos, I can't help you there. You might need to just cut your losses. :/

Seems to be the typical experience when attempting to contact them, your e-mails are either ignored or their reply is significantly delayed. I e-mailed them back when SM was about to come out and it took 5 DAYS to get a reply...of course I had already ordered from another retailer at that point.

If you google map the address provided you can see that it is a suburban residence, so I imagine it is a "basement business" with only 1 individual running it. I won't order from it, but it seems like most people who have given it a try have had positive results. Personally I will pay the extra $3 for a booster box and order from a retailer that has a phone # available so I can call if I need to!

Back