pokemonheros

justinray4721

userjustin
have you seen the pokemonheros the movie if so what did you think about i thought it was cool i really like the songs they have in it

B_F edit: Random attachment removed.

There was an attachment of some of the warring Pokemon from the Lucario movie, I removed it; that's what Godzilla was talking about. ;)

Moving to Anime...

Also, Lati@s is one of the better Pokemon movies. Probably my #3.

I just finally saw Pokemon Heroes last night, and I really enjoyed it.  It was cool that Latias turned into a human, and I really liked the city it was in (it made me want to go to Venice though).  It did also have a fair amount of good music on it too.

Right now my ranking of movies is:

1: The Lucario one
2: Heroes (The Latios/Latias one)
3: The Celebi one
4: The Jirachi one
5: The Deoxys one
6: The Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres/Lugia one

I havn't seen the Entei one or the first movie (Mew vs Mewtwo) in so long I can't put them in the rank.

RE:  pokemonheros

Water Pokémon Master said:
Moving to Anime...

Also, Lati@s is one of the better Pokemon movies. Probably my #3.

Have to agree with you here. Without counting Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, here's my Order....

1) Jirachi
2) Celebi or Entei, equally equal.
3) Lati@s

And I prefer Latios as it has better attacks.

I have been waiting to see this movi for a veeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy loooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggg time and I want the latias and latios cards from the movie too.:)

Lord9511 said:
Alright, so tell me what's the story and what's the movie number.

Well,the number i dont know!I explain for you,i will send for you a private message!

^Lol.

Also, there was a debate between my friends and I about the end of the movie:

Do you think it was that girl that kissed Ash or actually Latias?

[ChanseyMaster]

Alright, then PM me it. I've seen it, and you probably haven't. It hasn't been released here yet...and I doubt that you ever got it.

What do you mean it hasn't been released yet?
It was the Latias/Latios movie, was it not?

The attachment is of the movie.

[ChanseyMaster]

Attachments

• HeroesPoster2.jpg
    HeroesPoster2.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 2
Back