• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PokemonRulez101

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 but be careful. The card received was not in the stated condition. It was supposed to be NM, but it looks very played.

The cards came fast and in okay condition. He didn't use toploaders or sleeves which is probably why one of the cards had a slight crease.
I still got the cards and they're still in fine condition, but be sure to at least use sleeves from now on. =) Good Trader. +1

+1 Good Trader- used no toploaders or sleeves, but wrapped the card very neatly and I still received it in mint condition ;)

Very good trader, was nice and clear about the whole trade. Easy to work with, shipped fast and well. +1

+1

Wow, fast shipping. Black Collection Beartic came perfectly mint as described. Thanks! Would be glad to trade again!

You only mentioned one card (Typhlosion ex) was played and they all look pretty heavily played.

+1 for the fast shipping and great packaging though. You're very easy to negotiate with. :)

At first he said the cards were lost in the mail and wanted me to pick new cards after i had already sent then the cards were back so he finally got them to me...I'd say a neutral close to negative experience with this trader

(Reference .. 17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative – omahanime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back