Discussion Poketubers that are not fake and sellouts?

StinkyMeow

Aspiring Trainer
Hi im trying to find a good poketuber that opens pack frequently but 99% of them are all scummy and rich kids. Mystery boxes sellouts and whatnot sellers are sketchy asf. I just can't find anyone that is genuine. I watch pokecuz because he somewhat seems genuine. Sorry for all the criteria but I just hate fakes

I don’t know if they fit, but I really like Pokerev and UnlistedLeaf. Pokerev is genuinely a nice guy. HE EVEN RETURNED SOME OF MY EMAILS.

I don’t know if they fit, but I really like Pokerev and UnlistedLeaf. Pokerev is genuinely a nice guy. HE EVEN RETURNED SOME OF MY EMAILS.
Isn't he the most popular PokeTuber right now? I keep getting reels from him on my IG. Opening $$$$$$$ packs. What does he do exactly? How are people afford mortgages so casually lol

Feel free to check out my YouTube channel bbb888 (handle: @bbb_888)

I mainly post Pokémon pack openings and code card giveaways and some video game clips.
Also, I enjoy having variety so sometimes I post non-Pokemon videos too!

All of my videos are 100% genuine with very minimal editing and ads, and no sponsorships!! I keep it real!
I also created several playlists featuring many of my favorite (non-Pokemon) videos on YouTube!

I will try to post videos more frequently, and I would truly appreciate any feedback on my channel! Thanks 😊

Besides me, other PokeTubers that I admire include: SuperDuperDani (formerly SuperDuperTutorials), PrimeTimePokemon, WakeRunCollapse (altho he quit), TheCatsMeowth, MaxMoeFoe, and @Bewear The TERRIBLE (mostly TCG Live gameplays)

@ShortPocketMonster has somehow found its way into my YouTube algorithm. Opens mainly Pokemon packs but I've also seen him mix it up occasionally with other CCGs. His jingles and humor make him about as entertaining as you can get when opening packs - I'd say he's worth a look.

Back