Ruling Politoed EX. Be very afaid.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
There is a new deck out there that might see play in upcoming tournaments. It consists of Fossils and Politoed EX. How?

The deck uses all the fossils it can and uses Politoed EX's Punch and Run attack to switch out for a fossil. Your opponent takes no prize cards letting you get ready for Swallow Up.
Politoed will most likely take no damage during the game unless you are bench sniping. I have seen it beat BLS.

Have any of you seen this deck before? I've played against it and only took 2 prize cards.

RE:  Politoed EX. Be very afaid.

cute-mew said:
wartortle is better, he's only a stage 1, no ex, and HP doesn't count anyway (I made a deck like this)

You forgot about it's ability to snipe the bench and do 120 damage!

This is the same type of deck idea that got my in 3rd at Ohio States.
I Like to use grumpig more because its not vulnerable to desert ruins, its not a stage 2 and its faster to play withTeley Blast Deck

Click the underlined ^ to see the deck

Why doesn't BLS just nail Politoed ex for 100 with Mudslide, or Pow! it out and slam it for 200 with Elemental Blast? ATM Ice pwns this idea?

well you can still put in some ninjask [DX] and some shedinja [forgot what expansion, d one with wonder guard] lets make the fossils only against anti pokebody Pokémon like ferali ex so you won't run out of fossils.

i play atm ice :)
to counter fossils and to destroy all of my opponents remaining trainercards in play
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=958

A deck like this won the North Carolina State Championship. It is a very tough deck.

First this deck can kill ATM's by playing a Milotic ex and HL Milotic since this is a water deck. So just had that.

I set up three Tyranitar EX's each doing around 130 damage a turn and only took 1 prize card.

the fossil can damage the opponent too i guess...like claw. pretty much you use punch and run then go for the kill after.

I judge a deck by it's ability to kill/be killed by metagame. LSB does hurt this deck pretty bad, also Rocklock and Eeveelution (if they use Umbreon to gust you out, Espeon will really hurt with all those trainers). It does do really good against decks that can't hurt the bench though...I guess...

I saw one or two of these at Indiana state but they didn't get very far. It seems like a really nice rogue anyway, I suppose it could do ok...

Back