Porygon-Z LvX!!??

^didn't realize you rounded flips down. Okay, so 1-2 heads are equal prob (forgot there was 4 possible outcomes, not 3)
banettewilldestroyallofyou said:
Whoops sorry, I was thinking of garchomp.

So you can consistently flip two heads on porygon z? That's pretty cool, I wish I could do that. I know the average is two heads but what happens when you get one or even zero?? You also have to consistently have the right energy to discard, should be easy with porygon z lv.x but you probably won't run more then four of any one type. Even 100 doesn't OHKO much anymore so there's much better options then porygon z to 2HKO things.
haha, don't get me started on flips. And your just as likely to nail 3 heads (OHKO) as zero. I never said it was reliable. And a plus power+lake boundry pretty much ensures at least 100. And look, the lv X ensures you get that every turn.....hmms. As for the discard, I think blissey loves it...or heck, run minum to just cycle with the entire deck. Decks that do that are amazing in this game, and porygon Z lv X allows cycling sooo much its not even funny.

RE: Porygon-Z LvX!!?

I <3 that pokemon line.

You don't forcefully need to have the Porygon Z Lv.X in play to get the right energy for discard.
Hint: Look @ Porygon 2.

The Delcattys also like the discarding part.

Papi, there's been a nice combo posted which I'm working further on. Magneton seems to be very vital to Pory-Z's success as it stands now.
What one also needs is a good sense of what is going to be played. Unlike Garchomp, PorygonZ has less use for leftover energies. So it's best to stick with 4/5 types here, stockpile up on Roseannes and go to town with Pory-Ton. Delcatty could speed up the deck. 3-2-3-1 Pory, 2-2 Maggy, 2-2 Catty. 17 pokes. Personally, I'd add a starter because neither Skitty, Magnemite or Porygon are starters you'd want. I'm thinking Phione DP4.

Lou Cypher--I was one of those people to post that combo here. =D But I think the best starter would be smeargle, it can get you any energy you need.

Lake boundary with porygon-Z is amazing, you can be constantly discarding energy (due to magneton) and can constantly be doing x2 damage. Even with one heads you will do 80 damage which is very good, but with two heads you can do 160, which OHKOs anything in the current formant!!

Back