BW/BW2 Poss new items

ramsey1993

===Krookodile===
what new items do you wanna see in pokemon black and white?
items
berries
tms
etc etc.

i for one am sick of incense lol rose, sea rock lax luck full. ENOUGH! lol

A vs. seeker... =O

Hm. If GF could put in something for attracting a specific type of Pokemon, that'd be appreciated. Kinda like Sweet Scent or a Poke Flute, but better.

Hellion said:
A vs. seeker... =O

Hm. If GF could put in something for attracting a specific type of Pokemon, that'd be appreciated. Kinda like Sweet Scent or a Poke Flute, but better.

it doesnt attract a specific type but what bout the poke radar?

How about stuff like the Fire Scent, Dragon Scent, etc to get Pokemon of that type attracted to it, thus following you.

EDIT: They could be in a 'Scent Case' where you store the scents you found and use them.

runeon12 said:
How about stuff like the Fire Scent, Dragon Scent, etc to get Pokemon of that type attracted to it, thus following you.

EDIT: They could be in a 'Scent Case' where you store the scents you found and use them.

i like that idea, like if your trying to find a fire type pokemon thats rare in a certain spot, youll use the fire scent and it raises your wild fire type pokemon encounters by like 2 or something

well im glade you cant grow berries in this game i hated berries but one thing i want is to get more then one masterball maybe 2

pokemonmaster101 said:
well im glade you cant grow berries in this game i hated berries but one thing i want is to get more then on masterball maybe 2

Yes. Another MasterBall that doesn't have to do with the lottery. The only time I've won the lottery was a few times in my sacred Ruby. I felt that even though they were MasterBalls, they were extremely hard to win, and I want easier to obtain MasterBalls

I hope this is true.

@runeon12: Yeah, that's what I meant.

Speaking of scents, how about scents that can do nifty things such as raise or decrease happiness, like in Pokemon Colosseum/XD?

Hellion said:
@runeon12: Yeah, that's what I meant.

Speaking of scents, how about scents that can do nifty things such as raise or decrease happiness, like in Pokemon Colosseum/XD?

I thought those scents were for purifying Pokemon?

Anyways, the scents would only work once, and you would have to buy another scent, just so it doesn't make it easier for you to find a rare Pokemon. It would work something like the TM Case in FireRed and LeafGreen and the Berry Pouch, also in those two games.

Hellion said:

DO WANT.
That'd make catching Pokemon a bit more fun.

Not a new item but you should have the ability to run from the very beginning. I mean. . .It doesn't make any sense that you can't run until you get running shoes.

Zierant said:
Not a new item but you should have the ability to run from the very beginning. I mean. . .It doesn't make any sense that you can't run until you get running shoes.

That would make it more realistic, because I usually run sometimes without my running shoes.

i want new stones! but make them easier to find and get i mean common! i got 6 duskstone in heart gold without even trying and i only got one in platinum!
i was thinking like psy stone, fro stone , rumble stone and a pokemon that evovles with hard stone that stone is worthless lol

ramsey1993 said:
i want new stones! but make them easier to find and get i mean common! i got 6 duskstone in heart gold without even trying and i only got one in platinum!
i was thinking like psy stone, fro stone , rumble stone and a pokemon that evovles with hard stone that stone is worthless lol

Fitting Stone, for Rock types. (Get it, fitting a new rock into a rock type?)

we need a lot of gen 5 mons that evolve with stones(the shiny, dusk, dawn, sun, and thunderstones only evolve 2 mons each)

Back