Possible Furthest Ends card?

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n06_0614_dp03_lg.jpg
Here's a scan of a page from CoroCoro Magazine. Look in the top left corner, and you can see what looks like a stadium card. So what do you all think about this?

Nah, for me it doesn't look like a surprising thing. Maybe it's just another good card. And <GOSH>, why did u change ur avvy, Tomo?

RE:  Possible Furthest Ends card?

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Viva Lincoln!!!!
Well, If I'd like the king of Belgium (but I don't), I wouldnt' put him as my avatar, so why do you, this is still a Pokémon site, so pokémon avatars are still the most suitable

Actually, I think that is something like the "PCL base" card or something like that, on worlds '06 i saw a lot of those cards, or very very similar....

Plus, if u look at the bottom of the card it got the PCL letters....

BTW:

P okemon
C ard
L aboratory

can anyone read japanese??? because if you can you can read what it's saying about it.xD it looks cool, but are we sure it is a stadium? it could just be a card that looks like a room.

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274 said:
can anyone read japanese??? because if you can you can read what it's saying about it.xD it looks cool, but are we sure it is a stadium? it could just be a card that looks like a room.

Arcanine out.

Hmmmm...I can't think about any card that looks like a place except by stadiums...it could be a supporter if it had a person there...

RE:  Possible Furthest Ends card?

randomman29 said:
Look’s like a storage room in the back of a building.
also that could be a card that will be put in the next mag.

if it is a storage room its text could be somthing like this: once during each playes turn he or she may flip a coin if head you can serch your deck and or maybe your discard pile (i cant read japanease just guessing)

Back