BW/BW2 Possible War in black and white

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya thatd be cool. maybe tp decides to A. take pokemon to live in white forest or B. take people to black city so that either way there goal is met. perhaps the crown is the embodiment/symbol of power over people and pokemon alike.

frostwind said:
ya thatd be cool. maybe tp decides to A. take pokemon to live in white forest or B. take people to black city so that either way there goal is met. perhaps the crown is the embodiment/symbol of power over people and pokemon alike.

Yeah, that sounds reasonable, but I still think the separation of Pokemon and humans is not gonna happen (sorry Extreme Pokemon Fan)

Ok, so you people know, this is a KIDS GAME! There is no possibly way there will be any sort of war as people have already stated. As much as I like it, it will not happen.

there was a war in the lucario game. will it happen? no but a seperation could happen. what if tp is trying to tip the balance by empowering either zekrom or reshiram, making them/what they symbolize way to powerful?

Jayj4 said:
Yeah, that sounds reasonable, but I still think the separation of Pokemon and humans is not gonna happen (sorry Extreme Pokemon Fan)

please here me out in a corocoro scan sites have translated that N has a unique idea to set pokemon free from people so that the world is black and white and hes looking for the power to do this prob using reshiram and zekrom so in some way he could be related to team plasma{W}

Extreme Pokemon Fan said:
please here me out in a corocoro scan sites have translated that N has a unique idea to set pokemon free from people so that the world is black and white and hes looking for the power to do this prob using reshiram and zekrom so in some way he could be related to team plasma{W}

Yes, but no where does it suggest that all Pokemon will suddenly turn away from their humans. What happens there? No Pokemon are available to use to fight to victory. I don't understand where this could go, unless GameFreak did something very creative (LOL).

Think about it.Older characters.Ying/Yang.Knights.What do knights do?Go to war.

frostwind said:
there was a war in the lucario game. will it happen? no but a seperation could happen. what if tp is trying to tip the balance by empowering either zekrom or reshiram, making them/what they symbolize way to powerful?

There wasn't a lucario game, it was Lucario and the Mystery of Mew the Movie, and that was a war between Pokemon long before Pokeballs (meaning long before any technology) Doesn't mean it can be in a game

Well you could call it a "war" but something similar might happen to the battle against Team Magma/Aqua on top of Mt. Chimney where there are trainers/grunts battling all over the map.

That's as close to a war as we'll get....except maybe on a larger scale than Mt. Chimney.

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Yes, but no where does it suggest that all Pokemon will suddenly turn away from their humans. What happens there? No Pokemon are available to use to fight to victory. I don't understand where this could go, unless GameFreak did something very creative (LOL).

Well considering this that they wouldent just have that plot and not use it that would be disappointing and that is a pretty big plot plus scans did say that team plasma capture pokemon and them liberate them and they can use something to do this like the legendaries{W}

Luigibuster8989 said:

Yes finally you get what im saying the theme of the game sounds like some sort of battle/war{W}

Luigibuster8989 said:

Yes finally you get what im saying the theme of the game sounds like some sort of battle/war{W}

well then i suppose team aqua is a band of pirates and team rocket will try to go to space like team galactic.
there wont be a war. tp is trying to seperate not destroy. they dont even want to do something illegal, they try to get people to willingly give pokemon up or else face them in a standard battle. there wont be pokemon used as weapons deaths or anything of the sort.

frostwind said:
well then i suppose team aqua is a band of pirates and team rocket will try to go to space like team galactic.
there wont be a war. tp is trying to seperate not destroy. they don't even want to do something illegal, they try to get people to willingly give pokemon up or else face them in a standard battle. there wont be pokemon used as weapons deaths or anything of the sort.

definitally not a death war just struggle so pokemon can win humans back

frostwind said:
there wont be a war. tp is trying to seperate not destroy. they don't even want to do something illegal, they try to get people to willingly give pokemon up or else face them in a standard battle. there wont be pokemon used as weapons deaths or anything of the sort.

definatly not death what im saying is a battle between pokemon and humans probably were pokemon dont obey people and just turn against their trainers something like that.

then yes. itd be nice if tp eventually became in power with their goal met. then of course after getting the legend people and pokemon would be striving to get each other back

Luigibuster8989 said:

Yes, but I can tell you, there won't be a legitimate war in B/W. A seperation among Pokemon and trainers, possibly. But I don't see where the plot would go from there. I mean what are you supposed to do now? Fight with your bare hands without any Pokemon? O_O

I'm locking this thread for this reason:

It's obviously not going to happen. If Gen V games deviated to that extent, there would be alot of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back