• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard [POST ROTATION] Iron Crown ex + Darkrai/ Reboot Pod (Manaphy-Proof Snipe)

Bewear The TERRIBLE

Rogue TCG Player

Pokémon: 14
2 Iron Crown ex TEF 206
1 Squawkabilly ex PAL 247
2 Iron Valiant ex PAR 225
1 Miraidon ex TEF 122
1 Miraidon TEF 121
1 Darkrai V ASR 98
1 Darkrai VSTAR CRZ-GG 50
1 Iron Crown ex TEF 216
1 Ditto MEW 132
1 Radiant Greninja ASR 46
1 Squawkabilly ex PAF 223
1 Iron Valiant ex PAR 249

Trainer: 33
2 Ultra Ball SVI 196
4 Switch SVI 194
3 Switch Cart ASR 154
1 Tool Box LOR 168
2 Energy Switch SVI 173
4 Ciphermaniac's Codebreaking TEF 198
4 PokéStop PGO 68
1 Cyllene ASR 183
1 Pokégear 3.0 SVI 186
2 Future Booster Energy Capsule TEF 149 PH
1 Reboot Pod TEF 158
4 Nest Ball PAF 84
2 Techno Radar PAR 180
2 Earthen Vessel PAR 163 PH

Energy: 13
9 Basic {P} Energy SVE 5
2 Basic {L} Energy SVE 4
2 Jet Energy PAL 190

Total Cards: 60

Just a fun deck I thought of sharing. 😃 Thoughts on possible improvements?

Is miraidon ex your win con? This deck potentially could have radiant Alakazam, tho you lose your draw engine that way. Which items do you hope to retrieve consistently with darkrai vstar?

Is miraidon ex your win con? This deck potentially could have radiant Alakazam, tho you lose your draw engine that way. Which items do you hope to retrieve consistently with darkrai vstar?
No, Miraidon is just an option among many. It does big damage with Valiant for only 2 Energies. Radiant alakazam sounds cool but I prefer radiant greninja for the draw. We can retrieve either our switches or the reboot pod with Star Abyss or Cyllene. It really makes this a more fluid style of future box. Thanks for the comment btw! 🌊😃

Last edited:
Interesting deck idea. Iron Crown / Iron Valiant / Spam Reboot Pod seems cool, but I think it would struggle against Charizard.
Thanks, man. Iron crown ex can actually snipe charmander early with Twin Shotel if we get the energy switch with reboot pod combo before they evolve. I thought about doing tm devo but since we're discarding the deck and our hand early, we may end up not using it. So if we're up against any evolution ex decks, we have to use Crown's Shotel with Valiant's Tachyon Bits to take out their baby basics using energy switch and the Ace Spec. Its pretty tight but there is the potential to take out 2 charmanders if you get a good hand. We might also get better luck if we go first, since we have 2 turns to setup for the double snipe and ping. 🎯😃

Last edited:
Thanks, man. Iron crown ex can actually snipe charmander early with Twin Shotel if we get the energy switch with reboot pod combo before they evolve. I thought about doing tm devo but since we're discarding the deck and our hand early, we may end up not using it. So if we're up against any evolution ex decks, we have to use Crown's Shotel with Valiant's Tachyon Bits to take out their baby basics using energy switch and the Ace Spec. Its pretty tight but there is the potential to take out 2 charmanders if you get a good hand. We might also get better luck if we go first, since we have 2 turns to setup for the double snipe and ping. 🎯😃
True. My thought was that the deck used baby Miraidon to get Iron Crown on the fourth turn of the game, but the energy switch do work really well. 1 or 2 Charizards could run over the deck though, and you have to work hard to make sure they don't have Charmanders. Also with only 5 supporters the deck might run out quickly, and with not the largest damage output, decking out is always a risk. Maybe add 1 baby Iron Thorns so Lugia Vstar doesn't destroy the deck?

True. My thought was that the deck used baby Miraidon to get Iron Crown on the fourth turn of the game, but the energy switch do work really well. 1 or 2 Charizards could run over the deck though, and you have to work hard to make sure they don't have Charmanders. Also with only 5 supporters the deck might run out quickly, and with not the largest damage output, decking out is always a risk. Maybe add 1 baby Iron Thorns so Lugia Vstar doesn't destroy the deck?
Taking out the charmander early if they bench only 1 or 2 will buy us time to do extra KOs or get extra damage in the game until they get their first charizard. As for decking out, we have control over how many times we wanna play pokestop. I would add rod or pal pad to fix that maybe. But not sure how Lugia would prevent the deck out.. Baby thorns isn't really that strong for this list since we don't have that many future cards in it, seeing as we need multiple switch cards for valiant. Plus, thorns would actually make it worse for the deck out. Thanks for the suggestions though. I understand the list is not perfect but its rather fun to play actually. 😃🤖

Taking out the charmander early if they bench only 1 or 2 will buy us time to do extra KOs or get extra damage in the game until they get their first charizard. As for decking out, we have control over how many times we wanna play pokestop. I would add rod or pal pad to fix that maybe. But not sure how Lugia would prevent the deck out.. Baby thorns isn't really that strong for this list since we don't have that many future cards in it, seeing as we need multiple switch cards for valiant. Plus, thorns would actually make it worse for the deck out. Thanks for the suggestions though. I understand the list is not perfect but its rather fun to play actually. 😃🤖
In that case, how about iron hands ex? Power up, and watch lugia vstar fall to amp you very much?

In that case, how about iron hands ex? Power up, and watch lugia vstar fall to amp you very much?
It may be a bit hard to charge up Iron hands if we get baby miraidon prized early without generators. I actually did play it at some point while building this deck but eventually decided to replace it with he future Miraidon ex. Good call though. 😃⚡

Back