Prerelese question

leafeon lord89

The Blazing Fire
I've noticed that prerelease boxes have different rarities than regular boxes, I was wondering what is the rarity difference.

No....they don't. (Where did you get this idea...?) I'm not 100% sure on how the judges distribute the packs (I've never watched them), but, to me, the most logical explaniation is that the judges take out all of the packs from the boxes, mix them up, and then rubber-band 6 random packs together.

But that's just me.

Mew the source of all said:
@Dimentio
It probably won't stay that way. Pre-release boxes have different rarities then normal boxes. For example Mew ex from Legend Maker was common at pre-release and was rare in normal boxes.
This is where.

leafeon lord89 said:
@Dimentio
It probably won't stay that way. Pre-release boxes have different rarities then normal boxes. For example Mew ex from Legend Maker was common at pre-release and was rare in normal boxes.
This is where.

What thread was that from? I need to go make fun of him. He has no idea what he's talking about.

EDIT: Don't worry, I found him myself. He's wrong. By a lot. Like, to the point I'm STILL laughing. It sounds like 2-2-1 (X-Rot-Pik) is the ratio.

vilebaseball said:
leafeon lord89 said:
@Dimentio
This is where.

What thread was that from? I need to go make fun of him. He has no idea what he's talking about.

EDIT: Don't worry, I found him myself. He's wrong. By a lot. Like, to the point I'm STILL laughing. It sounds like 2-2-1 (X-Rot-Pik) is the ratio.
OK. Thanks for clearing it up.

Back