Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: prestates tourny 1st round parings r up

I beat Gashmoigan yesterday. 1-0

Yes you do. The first post says you do.

Are Victory Medals allowed?

And not trying to complain, but Jariel, you were making A LOT of mistakes. And that hardly seems fair.

Yes they are. They are legal in the current modified format so I'm about 99.999% they're legal.

Im sorry bout the mistakes but none of them were irreversible
my mistakes included
1. using victory medal (2 heads) and getting 2 basic pokemon, i forgot to choose roseanne first
2.accidentally drawing a card (ctrl d instead of ctrl f they are close together) and i returned the card by letting you choose the last card i drew
3.TSD for a pokemon card got into the deck instead of playmat (the default in the setting in the discard pile is to deck i believe others also commit this mistake sometimes)

we had to restart our game due to your glitch (he was losing and suddenly his cards from hand started being played revealing all his cards in hand 5 energies and 1 power spray) but i didnt mind and i was clearly winning that time besides given the condition machamp has a very good match up against your deck

if you cant accept the lost then i will gladly give you the win im just enjoying the game, when somebody makes a mistake in RS i dont mind because its just a game if the win means so much to you then you win

Victory Medal is included in the legal cards (dp-on type2) if im not mistaken and there was no rule against using it

There were more mistakes than that. Like using trainers when you were to go first.

And I wasn't losing. The game JUST started, literally. And it was an energy Gain, not spray. And the game was far from over.

And I really could care less about the win. It's an online tournament. I'm just playing for fun. I'm just saying when somebody starts making a lot of mistakes like that, there should be some kind of Penalty. I'm VERY lenient on mistakes and they don't really bother me (Ask anybody I battled on RS). But when they happen over.. and over.. and over again, then that's when I have a problem.

But whatever.

0-1

hmm lets see if you were not losing (considering first game)

the prizes are 4-6 in my favor it was my turn and i have active machamp SF and you have
Pachirisu active with 1 energy
3 Sp pokemon benched (no unown G or Toxicroak and no other attached energies)
lousy hand (5 energies and a Energy gain)
i really call that on the losing end but in any case i was even the one who suggested to restart the game to be fair to you and now this... even if i had only 1 prize ahead of you, you are technically still losing because i was ahead but given the above condition i doubt anyone can prove me wrong that you are losing (that is still without considering what i have in my side of the field)

again my point is when mistakes that are easily rewinded happens i dont see the big deal besides it happens thats why we have remedy to that like accidentally drawing a card we can return that card to the top of deck easily, now if those were irreversible i would have gladly conceded or asked for a penalty but they werent. you were clearly making a small thing seem like a big deal

if you were really playing for fun there would be no questions such as is Victory Medal legal? in game you never asked me about it. besides you were not lenient the 2 games having had commited 4 mistakes all you replied was ". . ." clearly showing discontent everytime i made a mistake too bad i wasnt able to copy the chat to show how LENIENT you were. whenever any of my opponent makes a mistake i would say ok or give him directions to rewind the error that must mean we have very different versions of the meaning of LENIENT

Jariel said:
hmm lets see if you were not losing (considering first game)

the prizes are 4-6 in my favor it was my turn and I have active machamp SF and you have
Pachirisu active with 1 energy
3 Sp pokemon benched (no unown G or Toxicroak and no other attached energies)
lousy hand (5 energies and a Energy gain)
I really call that on the losing end but in any case I was even the one who suggested to restart the game to be fair to you and now this... even if I had only 1 prize ahead of you, you are technically still losing because I was ahead but given the above condition I doubt anyone can prove me wrong that you are losing (that is still without considering what I have in my side of the field)

again my point is when mistakes that are easily rewinded happens I don't see the big deal besides it happens thats why we have remedy to that like accidentally drawing a card we can return that card to the top of deck easily, now if those were irreversible I would have gladly conceded or asked for a penalty but they werent. you were clearly making a small thing seem like a big deal

if you were really playing for fun there would be no questions such as is Victory Medal legal? in game you never asked me about it. besides you were not lenient the 2 games having had commited 4 mistakes all you replied was ". . ." clearly showing discontent everytime I made a mistake too bad I wasnt able to copy the chat to show how LENIENT you were. whenever any of my opponent makes a mistake I would say ok or give him directions to rewind the error that must mean we have very different versions of the meaning of LENIENT

How were the prizes 4 to six, you said you were 1 prize card ahead. Great Math there genius.

I DID ask you if Victory Medals were legal. You completely ignored me and went on with your turn.

And YES, I AM Lenient. The only reason I was discontent and replying ". . ." was because you kept making these mistakes.

It's funny how you're trying to make it seem like I quit just because I was losing. Losing happens. I don't care. Ask anyone I battle, if I know I'm going to lose I tell them and I scoop, rather than wasting any time.

I'm not even going to get into this with you. Go on with yourself.

How were the prizes 4 to six, you said you were 1 prize card ahead. Great Math there genius.

even if I had only 1 prize ahead of you, you are technically still losing because I was ahead

this was an example of what losing means because you said you were not losing. the word EVEN IF gives the imaginary situation that even if the prizes were 5-6 (1 prize ahead) then i was TECHNICALLY still winning and you were still losing. if i were referring to the game i would have said that i was ahead by 2 prizes so im winning and your losing.

It's funny how you're trying to make it seem like I quit just because I was losing. Losing happens. I don't care. Ask anyone I battle, if I know I'm going to lose I tell them and I scoop, rather than wasting any time.

who said anything about quitting? that was a big lolz try to read my statements and i never said anything about quitting because i also scoop when i know there is no more chance for me to win. now if you could point out any of my statement that deals anything about you quitting then i will quit the tournament but if you cant point out anything then you just made a blunt accusation. also notice that i have never edited any of my earlier post JFYI now lets see you stand up for what youre saying

I DID ask you if Victory Medals were legal. You completely ignored me and went on with your turn.
sorry probably didnt notice this

And YES, I AM Lenient. The only reason I was discontent and replying ". . ." was because you kept making these mistakes.
again as i noted in my earlier post every reply to each of my 4 mistakes contains you replying with "...". the term KEPT MAKING THESE MISTAKES seems to make you imply that the mistakes were succesive and repeatative when clearly there were 4 different situations

my point was you overacting about mistakes that occur during the game when those mistakes are clearly REVERSIBLE your trying to change the topic hahaha

Jariel said:

who said anything about quitting? that was a big lolz try to read my statements and I never said anything about quitting because I also scoop when I know there is no more chance for me to win. now if you could point out any of my statement that deals anything about you quitting then I will quit the tournament but if you cant point out anything then you just made a blunt accusation. also notice that I have never edited any of my earlier post JFYI now lets see you stand up for what youre saying[/quote]

"we had to restart our game due to your glitch (he was losing and suddenly his cards from hand started being played revealing all his cards in hand 5 energies and 1 power spray)"

Enough said. That right there is you basically pointing out weird stuff that is happening while I was losing. If you would have said that we had to restart the game due to a glitch, that would have been fine. But you had to add the part that I was losing while that glitch happens?

my point was you overacting about mistakes that occur during the game when those mistakes are clearly REVERSIBLE your trying to change the topic hahaha

LOL how am I changing the topic? I'm clearly stating that when it comes to mistakes, ok, w/e, I'm cool with it. But they kept happening over, and over and over again. Whether they be on purpose, or not.

Drop it.

Guys, just stop. Take this to the PMs or IMs. No on else really cares about this. You can PM gashmoigan if you wish G2F, but otherwise, there's no mod here who's gonna ban anyone from Redshark :p

yeah guys just take it to PM. So apparently Jariel won is this true. And also, George2Fresh if mistakes happened that would make him win, that would be a problem. If you think that is true, you may replay the game. If you want to do this, please PM me what he did wrong.

'Enough said. That right there is you basically pointing out weird stuff that is happening while I was losing. If you would have said that we had to restart the game due to a glitch, that would have been fine. But you had to add the part that I was losing while that glitch happens?"

actually i was just pointing out how generous i am and i dont mind restarting even though i clearly had the upper hand during our first game because for me it was just a game. I didnt say (or accused) you quit or pretending that a glitch occured and I also said that I was the one who suggested to restart the game so it would be fair in your part. I was generous simply because its just a game and i wanted to test out my deck and not win just because you glitched (coz glitches doesnt happen in real life). Im pissed off because i gave you leniency when i can call out that you were faking a glitch irregardless of whether the glitch is authentic or not (which is possible even i can perform that glitch that happened and claim it was aunthentic) but when its your turn to give me some leniency you had other things in mind. besides all mistakes done were reversible and was reversed to the situation where the mistake occured so i dont see problem there especially if you claim your playing for fun and lenient towards others. from where i stand you are just a sore loser unless proven otherwise

@ gosh
sorry but im really pissed off at George for being a sore loser. the 4 mistakes were stated above and was fixed during the games but for info
1. playing duskball during first turn
2. getting 2 basic pokemon after flipping heads for victory medal (forgot to choose roseanne first and play it )
3. accidentaly drawing a card (i let him pick last card and put it on top of deck)
4. accidentaly sending a pokemon card to the deck after using TSD (i fetched the card)

now gosh tell me which of this mistake can be considered a mistake that made me win. if a rematch is in order then i would just concede and give him the win for 2 reasons 1st if a grave mistake is done then i should be given match loss and 2nd i wouldnt like to play with george ever again. I dont recall any other mistakes i've commited and just for confirmation yes i won our game.

thank you for telling me the mistakes. But you say all of them were reversed? If that is true than the game stands. But, did your game end on time? That would change the whole situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back