Wi-Fi Trades Probopass Sausages (Player Thread; Now Offering Shaymin and Phione; Shining Kyogre)

RE: Probopass Sausages (Player Thread; Now Offering Shaymin and Phione)

You don't say?

Can you provide IVs for the Pokemon you plan on offering? Anything on the Battle Pokemon list with IVs similar to the ones on the Salamence I posted about earlier will be taken into consideration.

And no, the glitch does not negatively effect your game. Just remember to have a Pokemon with Fly with you when you're done.

RE: Probopass Sausages (Player Thread; Now Offering Shaymin and Phione)

Quick update!

I now have a fresh Lv. 45 Shining Kyogre, and it's up for trade!

Can i trade you a zapdos for Shaymin. I can also add in a manaphy if you want?

can you trade me your shaymin only to dex it...once you trade it to me i´ll give it back.

hey il trade a shiny rapadash for ur shiny kyogre
or i can add a shiny raiku or a deoxys or a manaphy

i will glady let you know but.... first um what are IV's?? yes i sound like a begginner but im not i assure you i just have no diea what IV's are thats all :D

Please let me KNow Thanks

xD

Adamant Jirachi....

Do you want a Beldum with good IVs? I have one, Adamant, with at least 27+ in every stat but Def, and 31 Atk. Its Def is only about 8. I also have shinies and Deoxys, and could get you a few out of Elekid, Ralts, Gligar, Magikarp, Lickitung, Meditite, Porygon, Bagon, Onix, Tangela, Togepi, Larvitar and Sneasel with similar IVs befor I get Pearl (you can tell I'm not getting it for at least a month :p). I want your shiny Kyogre.

I must say, that's quite an offer.

If you could fire a Beldum, Sneasel, Gligar, Togepi and Lickitung my way with IVs in lieu of what you mentioned along with the apt natures, I think we can certainly make an arrangement.

To keep our options open, an alternative would be a Modest Ditto with 31 in Sp.Atk and Speed, an Adamant Ditto with 31 in Attack and Speed, and the aforementioned Beldum.

Adamant Jirachi, here is the information you're looking for.

Ah, yes, and to the person whom offered a Feebas for a Reaper Cloth, that's fine with me.

I was the one who offered you the Feebas. But, I think I found one on Route 229, so I'll let you know.

I have a shiny groudon, ashiny rayquaza, a legit deoxys, a legit celebi, a legit lv.100 lugia, and more and i want either shamin or shiny kyogre.

RE: Probopass Sausages (Player Thread; Now Offering Shaymin and Phione; Shining Kyogr

Probopass Sausages~
Hey would you happen to like to trade me a shaymin for a Ho-oh lv. 75 and a lv 70. Groudon and a lv 70 kyogre. I will teach them moves you want. Just pm if you will thanks.

Gallade2512..

Thanks for the info, Probopass Sausages,

Also i am after your Shaymin!?!?!?! What Are You After...? Please let me Know Specifics what you would trade for it. thanks xD

Adamant Jirachi....

Back