"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 24)

Great episode man. Sorry about the loss after top-cut, but nice job nonetheless.

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 24)

i have played one year and only top cut twice. One in a cities with scizor/cherrim.. (the other 3 top cut were dialgachomp) Guess who got fourth. The other was a BR I got second with charizard.

Good episode. Pretty straightforward and to the point. I look forward to your next! :) (BTW, I've only been playing one year, and I've Top Cut'd 6 times. Battle Road fall, 2 Cities, States, Battle Road Spring (lol, nice one Konter!), and Nationals.)

Hey everybody, the drawings for the contest winners have been done! Just check the J-Wittz page to see if your name is one of the winners! IF you didn't win, don't feel too bad, there were almost 300 entries : 0. Don't worry, there will be plenty more contests down the line!

Congrats to the winners! (Dang it I wanted to win!)

Darn, I don't think I see my name there. Oh well!

Hey JWittz I think you made a mistake I don't see my name.

wheres the jwittz page the website or the youtube channel?

Jwittz do you think you can have video 3 up by the end of this weekend?

Lucario_aura_wielder said:
wheres the jwittz page the website or the youtube channel?
Look on the front post.

The Wii Man1234 said:
Jwittz do you think you can have video 3 up by the end of this weekend?

Easily. I wrote up the script during work yesterday, and I don't have work today so I'll be working on it when I'm free : D

JWittz said:
Easily. I wrote up the script during work yesterday, and I don't have work today so I'll be working on it when I'm free : D

YAY!!! More Prof-it!

Hey everybody--I'll be on mini-vacation for the next two days, so I won't be able to respond to anything. I got a bit of profit done beforehand, but it looks like the next episode will be up early Tuesday. Have a nice weekend everybody!

Hey have a nice time!
Cant wahit till your next vid, if you cant reconize me its Djcjrobot on youtube!!!:cool:

Have fun! I can't wait till your next vid.

Can't... hold breath... much longer...

Once again Jwittz you still haven't changed the title to episode 25. You seem to forget to do that a lot...

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 25)

It took a while, but episode 26 is up! Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtK_zZ7PUK0&feature=channel

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 26)

Great episode! I cant wait to see what the japanese come up with this year.

Back