Ruling Professor Test Fail

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Hey there guys, I have attempted to take the Professor test twice now and I can't seem to get above a 70%. I have read the rulebook and the materials on Pokemon.com, but I'm still having some issues. I will give you guys a list of the questions I missed and lets see if I can pass this thing next month! Thanks guys!

Here's the list:

I had to remove this for the reason I gave in my post. Check below. - DNA

Sorry, but we aren't permitted to give answers to any questions that are on the Professor Exam. They're also supposed to remain as private questions, so I'll need to remove that material.

If you have any specific questions on how facets of the game work, we could answer them for you though. Such as, special conditions, order of events/operations, and how certain cards work. Those are public knowledge, however, but are often confusing and/or hard to find answers on.

Also, the email saying your results should list the questions that you got wrong. Sometimes when using a different browser it doesn't display properly, but you're close. Make sure you're finishing on time and don't hop to a different Window, both actions would cause you to fail the test.
He did list the questions he got incorrect as per the email. I had to remove them since they were C/P'd verbatim. - DNA

Which I'm assuming is what happened since you are able to retake it within a month. My first attempt I couldn't finish in time since I have 2 kids and attempted it while they were awake =p the second time I missed it by 1 question. Then had to wait longer than a month to be able to take it again.

Rulings are based on the order of operations, wording on the cards, and the rulings compendium.

@DNA, I see that now. We'll VashEXE, the correct answers (for questions you missed) have a *** next to them. Some of those answers can be found just searching here. Not verbatim from the test, but similar questions about when do you lose when you deck out, who gets to choose what pokebody or ability applies first, etc. What can't be found here is what penalties tend to be issued, for that you have to refer to the professor manual that is available on pokemon.com

Back