ProfessorJ's Sprite Gallery! Taking Requests ~ Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ProfessorJ's Sprite Gallery -- **!!NEW UPDATES!!**

Thank you! You can look at the "what my uber sprite is made of" link and I've labeled it all lol. shows the pokemon in it and what parts were used.

That's awesome! I finished watching that video 3 minutes before I saw your sprite, which is why I recognized it.

The infernos are great, except for Snorlax. He isn't even an inferno, just a recolor XD
Did you do him before or after the other two infernos?

before lol. then i saw a thing on youtube about infernos, and realized what i did wrong. XD im gonna make a fusion for my lil brother then put up my first poke doll!!! yaya!!! its a machop lol. easiest one I could find. I'm not the best at scratch stuff. If you would like a really fun sounding challenge I've got one. its going to be very difficult though. I'll post it onto your gallery

RE: ProfessorJ's Sprite Gallery -**UPDATES** **NOW DOING REQUESTS**

*BUMP* I'm ready for requests! start piling em in and I can get started on em by sometime tomorrow morning. It's kind of late here so I'm off to bed, but I can work on a few in the morning and tomorrow night when I get home! Thanks for the practice in advance! XD

The PokéDoll is okay, but part of the outline on the head is missing.
Didn't you do a Sneasel PokéDoll?

sure thing cool kid! just give credit =D

and no squirtli I didnt make a sneasel doll. I am currently working on dolls for people that run league in my area though, so those will get posted soon. the reason the outline was wierd is because I used a pichu sprite, not the pre-made one you sent me. The ones I have right now look much better. XD

Oh, okay. =D

RE: ProfessorJ's Sprite Gallery! *UPDATED* PICS INSTEAD OF LINKS!!!

I've got stuff as png now that I can use my own computer, so they will look much better if someone would just give me a request.

RE: ProfessorJ's Sprite Gallery! *UPDATED* PICS INSTEAD OF LINKS!!!

May I use "THE SOLDIER" for something? I will give credit.
Your new sprites are all good. I really like the Eevee PokéDoll.

RE: ProfessorJ's Sprite Gallery! *ZOMG A NEW FUSION HAS APPEARED*

Thank you very much.
Here is a challenge:
fuse these Pokemon:
the fully evolved form of every starter Pokémon

wow squirtli, your request is very difficult lol. I'm having trouble finding a way to make a fusion of those 12 and not make it look like garbage. its gonna take me some time. I'll probably have it by tomorrow.

Alright. I knew it would be hard, but it will be very good practice.

U are actually very skilled by the look of it but, you need to work alittle more on the sprites, dont try pumping them out like a vending machine try takin alot of time on each one.
btw pink demon has no kneck :p

RE: ProfessorJ's Sprite Gallery! *I CAN TAKE SOME REQUESTS*

hurray! I just got rid of a ton of homework so I'm free to do some requests! Squirtli I'll get back to yours first! but feel free to give me some more requests people!

RE: ProfessorJ's Sprite Gallery! NEW RECOLORS HAVE APPEARED!! TAKING REQUESTS!! LEAVE COMMENTS!

come on! is my spriting that bad? :(

RE: ProfessorJ's Sprite Gallery! NEW RECOLORS HAVE APPEARED!! TAKING REQUESTS!! LEAVE COMMENTS!

pokemon 1: Metagross
pokemon 2: Gengar
pokemon 3 (optional): Empoleon
pokemon 4 (optional): Machamp
pokemon 5 (optional): Garchomp
pokemon 6 (optional): Flygon
Fusion, please!

I'm off to school right now but I'll get to work on it when I get home! thanks for the challenge XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back