Wi-Fi Trades Prof's Mega February Giveaway!

I have deposited a Yungoos Lv 3 Male in a PokeBall named "ProfPalu-P B" (dash rather than underscore), and requested a Celesteela Lv 91/higher (cannot force to request item). Hopefully I did everything correctly :)

Thanks for the awesome giveaway again!

Sorry for the delay. Some stuff came up yesterday that prevented me from trading. I will get the Celesteelas out later today.

The third and fourth day Pokemon are:

Type: Null @ Gold Bottle Cap
Level 50
Adamant Nature
- U-Turn
- Toxic
- Protect
- Return

Ditto @ Destiny Knot
Timid Nature
- Transform

If you want the Type: Null, please deposit a Trumbeak. If you want a Ditto, please deposit a Raticate-Alola. Name them "ProfP-PokeB".

Just deposited a Yungoos. It's Female, Level 2, caught in a Heal Ball. The nickname is 'ProfPalu-Pok' cause there isn't enough space to put in Pokebeach (I hope you don't mind) IGN is Chris :)

I depiosted a Pikipek with OT Moon and the name ProfPalu-Pok, can and if possible send me the Pheromosa

I have deposited a Yungoos Lv 3 Male in a PokeBall named "ProfPalu-P B" (dash rather than underscore), and requested a Celesteela Lv 91/higher (cannot force to request item). Hopefully I did everything correctly :)

Thanks for the awesome giveaway again!
Tagging you guys because the GTS can't find your Pokemon. Can you double check the info, and or, provide me with more? Or make sure it didn't get taken by someone else.

Back