Project Custom 4-12 Artists. 5 Rounds. 1 Champion. (POKEMON RELATED)

RE: Project Custom 4-12 Artists. 9 Weeks. 1 Champion.

hey thanks for the invite umm so you need to be able to make avvys/banners for this? cause I don't have the program or the know how to make that kind of stuff.

Starforce Lv.X said:
hey thanks for the invite umm so you need to be able to make avvys/banners for this? cause I don't have the program or the know how to make that kind of stuff.

yeah.....I was under the impression you knew how to make stuff like that. There are some art programs that you could download; GIMP, Paint.Net, etc. If you arent up to it, thanks anyways.

-Black Rayquaza

Yeah sorry black rayquaza thanks for the invite but I am only a plain ole pen/paper type artist and again I'm really flattered you guys even thought of me.

Hey, I haven't talked to you in a while. Nice to see you're doing this again. I'd love to partake in this, but I'd like to see some other people have a try. I'm glad to be a backup just in case you don't get enough people by the deadline, if you don't mind.

I'm moving soon, so I might be a bit pressed for time occasionally, but I'm sure I can find the time to compete.

Good luck with it this time around!

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
Hey, I haven't talked to you in a while. Nice to see you're doing this again. I'd love to partake in this, but I'd like to see some other people have a try. I'm glad to be a backup just in case you don't get enough people by the deadline, if you don't mind.

I'm moving soon, so I might be a bit pressed for time occasionally, but I'm sure I can find the time to compete.

Good luck with it this time around!

I'll add you as a backup, alright? Thanks for your support!

-Black Rayquaza

I Gotta be in this. :D

EDIT: never done this before so i'm about to ask a noob question. You can make any kind of artwork amiright? from custom sprites to avatars?

The Assassin said:

EDIT: never done this before so I'm about to ask a noob question. You can make any kind of artwork am i right? from custom sprites to avatars?

Now I believe I already explained this to you, so this is basically just for everyone else who is or may be confused.

Spriting will not be a part of competition, Banners and Avatars will be.

Each round will have a specific challenge giving you guidelines on what to make. Whether it be a banner, avatar, button, whatever.

For all those who are still on the fence about competing or have received a PM and haven't replied back yet, please make a decision! We already have 9/12 signed up, and could start anytime this week if we got the last 3 signups in these next few days!

-Black Rayquaza

Sorry if this decision of mine came out all of the sudden but I changed my mind. I won't be able to partecipate this beautiful contest. I don't think I'm emotionally prepared for this event. Exams are just finished and I need to recover from the trauma.

Regardless, I am grateful you invited me. I'll pray for this contests' success.

<Charizard88> Oh yes!
<B-Ray> ?
<Charizard88> I forgot I did get a PM from Matt the other day about PC4, Count me in. :)
<B-Ray> post on the thread.
<Charizard88> Fine

So I guess I'm in. :D

Moneyking63 said:
The Assassin said:

EDIT: never done this before so I'm about to ask a noob question. You can make any kind of artwork am I right? from custom sprites to avatars?

Now I believe I already explained this to you, so this is basically just for everyone else who is or may be confused.

Spriting will not be a part of competition, Banners and Avatars will be.

Each round will have a specific challenge giving you guidelines on what to make. Whether it be a banner, avatar, button, whatever.

i know. :p i asked that before I IMed you asking about that. no worries...

Black Rayquaza, I noticed that you are at 10 members and you need 12 in order to begin. I see that you also have three alternates including myself. I thought about it and I don't think I could do any justice or particularly well in a banner competition considering I need to work on developing more expirience and skills at the program I currently use. So if you possibly could, try to see if to make 12, you could skip my place and use Mudkip and :noobmuffin: instead of me. Of course, if you aren't able to, just shoot me a PM and I will join. Let me know if this is possible. :)

- Luigi

Okay, well today is July 1st, or as we like to call it, Kickoff Day! Please meet your PC4 Competitors:

1. Phoenix
2. Soul Seeker
3. Pandamore
4. ::DF111::
5. Flygon999
6. INFERNAPE
7. Kingdra King
8. The Assassin
9. Charizard88
10. Rewrite
11. LL7
12. .::n00bmuffin::.

These artists will now be unofficially ranked for seeding by our five judges and we will proceed from there!

-Black Rayquaza

JUDGES-Please PM me your rankings. Do not post them here

I can't wait to see the rankings even though I know I will be in like the last 5 or so. I a interested in who the top 5 will be as alot of the competitors are very experienced.

LuckyLuigi7 said:
Black Rayquaza, I noticed that you are at 10 members and you need 12 in order to begin. I see that you also have three alternates including myself. I thought about it and I don't think I could do any justice or particularly well in a banner competition considering I need to work on developing more expirience and skills at the program I currently use. So if you possibly could, try to see if to make 12, you could skip my place and use Mudkip and :noobmuffin: instead of me. Of course, if you aren't able to, just shoot me a PM and I will join. Let me know if this is possible. :)

- Luigi

Let Luigi take my place because I have a couple vacations that I just found out about now. :[

They will be next week and I couple weeks after that. I am sorry for any inconveniences. D:

Umm could posibly get signed up or is it to late?

Wow I'm stressed out because of this ranking thing.

Kingdra King said:
Wow I'm stressed out because of this ranking thing.

Not to sound dumb but what ranking thing

They rank you and by that put you onto groups in which you will comepete in the contest. (I think)

Back