PROMO munchlax and snorlax translate

FreakyGaara

- ポール -
I study Japanese culture on university in my country, and two days ago I ask my Japanese prof. to translate those cards, but he translate only munchlax and Snorlax, here is the translate:

Munchlax Baby pokemon 70 HP

Poke-power: Baby Evolution (you know what is here so forgive me that I dont read this xD)

Attack: coloress x2.
You may search your deck for a trainer card show it to your opponent and put it to your hand.

Freaking awsome I gues xDDDD.

Snorlax Basic pokemon 100 HP

1st.attack, energyless:
search your discard pile for 4 basic energys of any type show it to your opponent and put it in your hand.

2nd: 4 coloress:60 bas damage
flip a coin. if result is head your opponent active pokemon is now asleep, if result is tails Snorlax is now asleep.

thats all ^^, hope u like it, I do xDD

Discussion - http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40607&page=3
But never translated - SORRY My Mistake

BEST part in Snorlax lv.X is image that says "I eat YOU!!!" ^^

for translation of Snorlax Lv.X we must wait until December, then Snorly will be released and probably there will be better scans :)

This binders from Snorlax in your link realy looks cool, maybe I would buy one....:p. no seriosly, it looks good....

Hopefully the Snorlax Lv.X doesn't need to be evolved from Munchlax in order to get any extra effects. The Snorlax is pretty good, but the Munchlax is terrible.

Strong points to Munchlax for being the biggest baby pokemon in the game.

Seriously, this thing can take a hit from Gengar or Kingdra and still survive till the next turn to evolve to Snorlax. For a baby that is rather incredible (it roughly equates to the middle form in most baby evolution chains).

Johnnieboilulz said:
For Snorlax Lv. X if I wanted to play him, would I have to put him on top of a Snorlax or a Munchlax?

Lv X is put on top of it's Previous Level

So Snorlax Lv X is put on top of a Normal Snorlax

Lv X is not the same as ex

Back