Promos for “Terapagos ex Ultra-Premium Collection” Revealed!

This is so strange lol - Usually the holiday sets have a different style for the Gold UR cards than in the main sets throughout the year, like the Teal & Gold ones from Shiny Treasure ex/Paldean Fates, so these two promos make me think they may be English exclusives and are not from Terastal Festival tbh

My gosh this is lack luster as snot. Two gold and a "rainbow" looks off. IF anything it should be two rainbows and a gold. Or just one or the other or something better. Are they metal too?

I will buy regural Terapagos exs but I'm going buy those FA's playset when this box is released because probably gonna be cheap like Charizard ex FA promo 😅 gold and SIR too expensive for decks

My gosh this is lack luster as snot. Two gold and a "rainbow" looks off. IF anything it should be two rainbows and a gold. Or just one or the other or something better. Are they metal too?
Regular cards. The Terapagos is the normal FA that would have been in the set, so no rainbow and the gold ones are promo cards exclusive. I think we all are just spoiled by what some products give us - but yes, Pokémon cards in the west are generally just way to expensive. If this box would be the price of the boosters inside, everything would be fine.

I will buy this box because it's not too expensive for me. And that playmat looks perfect. I hold those promo cards protected and never play with any of them. I can buy those Terapagos FA promos as single cards for my deck

This is so strange lol - Usually the holiday sets have a different style for the Gold UR cards than in the main sets throughout the year, like the Teal & Gold ones from Shiny Treasure ex/Paldean Fates, so these two promos make me think they may be English exclusives and are not from Terastal Festival tbh
Are the gold Cinderace and Lapras us only?

Are the gold Cinderace and Lapras us only?
As of this reveal they are US only, yes - In Japanese they will either be from their end-of-year set Terastal Festival, possibly trophy/tournament cards, or will remain US-exclusive in the vein of the Charizard VMAX Alternate Art from the UPC

Back