• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Puff's New Season Trades! H: ALL the Phantom Forces! W; VirGen, Plasma Storm Boxes

RE: Puff's Trades W: SV Sleeves, Catchers, GARCHOMP H: Tornadus EX FA

Could you throw in maybe a Gabite and a Blend WLFM? You're right, Just 2-for-1 wouldn't be a good deal for you.
If it would interest you at all, I have a Mewtwo* incoming.

Would you be okay if I just threw in the Gabite? Tornadus-EX FA seems to be dropping unfortunately quickly. It went from 30 to 15 in just a couple weeks. Plus Garchomp is in significantly more demand than Tornadus-EX FA.

That's fine. It's price went down the tubes so fast, I can't even keep tabs on it now.

Are you looking for anything else besides the Garchomp I have almost every rare in the set aside from ninetails

I could also throw in a holon phantoms fighting energy if your looking to reverse your deck

Not really. I'm in "Finish deck before BRs, foil deck later" mode right now.

What cards do you need to finish the deck or is it just garchomp

just 1 more chomp and a few little things.

I replied to you in my thread. The only thing I saw on your list was tornadus ex fa. I do have some sableye from BW4 I think.

Puff said:
just 1 more chomp and a few little things.

Well I probably have them so I'll throw in the little thing with garchomp for the FA tornadus ex

Bump! I only need Garchomp if you can ship to get here by Sept. 15.

RE: Puff's Trades W: SV Sleeves, Catchers, Old Sableyes, GARCHOMP H: Tornadus EX FA

cml for rh ultra ball please

RE: Puff's Trades W: SV Sleeves, Catchers, Old Sableyes, GARCHOMP H: Tornadus EX FA

Bump and stuffs.

RE: Puff's Trades W: SV Sleeves, Catchers, Old Sableyes. H: Mewtwo*

cml for virizion fa and rh ultra ball please!

jgreen said:
cml for virizion fa and rh ultra ball please!
I'm interested in your Pikachu WB promo and Mewtwo EX, but only if you don't overvalue it. I could go to Walmart right now and buy a tin, which would get me some packs as well.

well even if i valued it low its still worth more than a virzion fa would you take a pikachu mewtwo and dragonite wb promo for what i want?

I've got a Sableye Undaunted RH. Do you have any commons/uncommons from Gym Heroes/Gym Challenge?

@ Jgreen: Your end totals up to $6 while mine totals up to $9. Could you add something else?
And by the way, Mewtwo-EX is probably only a little more than FA Virizion ATM, now that the tins are widely available.

Back