• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Puff's New Season Trades! H: ALL the Phantom Forces! W; VirGen, Plasma Storm Boxes

RE: Puff's Puerta.PLB Update! Have shinies, FA Genesect, and more! Want Beach and anything interesting.

Hello would be nice to check my list for some of your cards:

Emboar BW
Empoleon x1
Ditto x2
Kyurem PLF x3
Rayquaza EX FA
Dusknoir Shiny

RE: Puff's Puerta.PLB Update! Have shinies, FA Genesect, and more! Want Beach and anything interesting.

CML for Genesect-EX FA. I have one Keldeo-EX set.

CML for Colress FA, Kyreum EX, and Shiny Ultra Ball.
I have a BKEX-PLS and other stuff too.

RE: Puff's Puerta. Mid-Update, looking to bling Empoleon stuff

I doubt you'll like my offer but the fact of the matter is most EX's aren't worth what they should be (have prices to back it up)

your: Jirachi EX x2 - 11
Emolga FA x1 - 3
Shaymin EX FA - 3
Meloetta EX FA x2 - 7
Meloetta EX x2 - 4
Mew EX FA - 5

My:
Shiny Empoleon

Sorry if it seems like I'm low balling you but lowest BIN's on ebay says this is very fair.

RE: Puff's traeds. H: EX LF: Sableye, Shiny TSS, EX

Didn't see anything I'm really interested in. Sorry.

RE: Puff's traeds. H: EX LF: Sableye, Shiny TSS, EX

Hey you posted in my thread the other day, decided to check yours and come up with another offer:

Have:
1 N FA
1 Virizion EX
1 Lugia EX

Want:

2 FA Colress
4 Player Reward Plasma Energy
2 RH Suicune PLB
1 FA Dialga
1 Ho-Oh EX

I priced everything on T&T and were pretty close so please let me know what you think.

RE: Puff's trades. H: EX LF: Sableye, Shiny TSS, EX

Hi! :) I have a Black Kyurem EX (PLS), and I'm interested in Jirachi EX, 2x Lugia EX promo, Yveltal EX promo, and Darkrai EX LTR. Thanks and LMK!

7. You may only close your thread if nobody has posted on it for two weeks. After two weeks without any new posts, it is considered a dead topic and nobody else is allowed to post on it. Reviving a dead thread (other than your own), will result in a warning. If you would like to close it after the two weeks, simply PM a Trading Corner moderator. You can only request a new trade thread if your original thread is closed. We will not close your trade thread if it has not been at least two weeks since your last post on it.

Puff-Sun PM me to reopen.

Re-opened by owner's request

RE: Puff's New Season Trades! H: Playables W: Pyroar/Klinklang bling, RH TSS

Bump! Re-updated pretty much everything. Added Tropical Wind and Gym Challenge Rayquaza.

RE: Puff's New Season Trades! H: Playables, Old Things W: Pyroar/Klinklang bling, RH TSS

Which Charizard Ex are you looking for?

RE: Puff's New Season Trades! H: Playables, Old Things W: Pyroar/Klinklang bling, RH TSS

Oops, forgot to specify. I'm looking for #12, the combustion blast one.

Could you do my Charizard Ex Combustion blast for your Dark Charizard and Yveltal Ex?

Sure, I can do that. Shall we take this to PM?

Also, which Yveltal did you want?

The set one, if that's fine with you. PM'ing you now :)

Please see my list for your Shiny Kyogre CoL

Didn't really see anything, sorry.

Back