Quaquaval Line from “Paradise Dragona” Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new Quaxly, Quaxwell, and Quaquaval will debut in Paradise Dragona! The set will release in Japan on September 13th. In English, we should get its cards in Surging Sparks in November.
Quaxly – Water – HP60
Basic Pokemon
[W] Swallow Return: 10+ damage. Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage.
Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Quaxwell – Water – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from Quaxly
[W] Aqua Edge: 40 damage.
Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance...

Continue reading...

This card ain’t that good sadly, just use Bibarel and then when that rotates out just use revaroom. But this makes me curious to see if we will get more starters or if it’s just a one off

This card ain’t that good sadly, just use Bibarel and then when that rotates out just use revaroom. But this makes me curious to see if we will get more starters or if it’s just a one off
The main advantage this has over Revavroom is that Rev requires you to have an energy in hand to discard, meaning it's severely unlikely to save you from an Iono to one. There's definitely better options though, like Fezandipiti ex or Pidgeot ex

Oh thankfully we're getting new Paldea starters cards.
yeah i've been waiting for a new meowscarada since paldean fates, but i still hate middle stage starters ( and pokemon in general ) are always soo bad ...

I don't get it ? is it laziness ? or are they afraid that somehow this would make stage 2 too strong ? they need to understand that currently stage 2 are way too weak, either in casual decks and competitive deck, it's just not worth it to play most of them

Swallow Return / つばめがえし is Aerial Ace. Also that's an interesting spin on the good ol Bibarel / Octillery ability. It's a stage 2 though so idk.

Maybe this is not good in standard but I see this is good if you can get it in prelease event. There is more limited draw

I’ll take bad Claydol any time of the day if it means I can build an enjoyable Quaquaval ex deck to play on a kitchen table.
Meowscarada, I BEG you to be good. Please give us a Floragato that puts a counter on any Pokemon, pretty please.

Now thinking about it, this is uncommon. Correct me or not but have we ever gotten a stage 2 starter pokemon at uncommon?
Shining Legends Venusaur, Incineroar, and Feraligatr.

Japan has actually gotten a fair amount of them, but they almost always got changed from uncommon to rare in international expansions. PRC Sceptile and Swampert, LOT Primarina, CEC Emboar, VIV Samurott, SIT Delphox

Last edited:
Back