Quaquaval Line from “Paradise Dragona” Revealed!

I'm not sure, but they've even made legendary Pokemon uncommon. It's disappointing that they don't have regular rare cards anymore.
Why do you want regular rares. Regular rares were a international thing. They would take uncommons and make them into rares. This would make more booster packs feel pointless. I think it was for the better that they removed regular rares.

Why do you want regular rares. Regular rares were a international thing. They would take uncommons and make them into rares. This would make more booster packs feel pointless. I think it was for the better that they removed regular rares.
I just liked the surprise of not knowing what you'd get out a pack. Usually it was a regular rare, but there was always that chance of a holographic card or even an ultra rare. And I did appreciate the artwork on a lot of the regular rare cards that I've gotten. Now, even holographic cards are deemed "regular", and people are caring more about the biggest cards in the set. I see it on a lot of YouTube channels. But that's just me.

Regular holos have been bulk for well over a decade at this point. Making each pack have one costs them very little but also helped them get away with a price increase.

Back