DPPt/HGSS Question about EV Trading my Mewtwo!

DialgaChomper

Aspiring Trainer
I have a mewtwo and I want to ev train it in sp attack, speed, and defense and sp defense. I only use sp attack moves for the most part so could I sacrifice attack stat to get some more ev training in? Does that even work? Please answer. I also use kelpsy berries to lower the attack stat.

RE: Question for my mewtwo!

If you mean if you can use Kelpsy Berries to 'increase' the total amount of EVs you can put in other stats, then the answer is no. You can use Kelpsies to lower your Attack EVs until you reach 0, but you cant go further than that.

What? I used to be able to ev train it, but now it's ev training is somewhat complete because it won't gain evs anymore is there anyway I can gain some more evs?

Well I lost track of the evs too.

But I killed hundreds of gastlys with half of the time being macho brace and the band that increased sp attack.

Ev training has become really, really complicating and it is hard to understand. It takes a lot of time and skill. Have you checked the serebii calculator? It can tell you do your pokemon have good stats and what kind of hidden power they have.

It will be useless to use a stat calculator if you lost track of the EVs. Try to find someone who owns a Flash Card, so they can check your EVs and IVs for you automatically.

Just a question, if my mewtwo hasn't reached the total mark of what one stat can gain (255 evs? Ithink?) but it has reached the 510 limit, could I lower one stat that I evd with a tomato or kelpsy berry, will I be able to restarting gaining evs?

Yes, you can always reduce stats. The first berry lowers the EVs to 100, each berry after that lowers by 10 EVs.

Back