BW/BW2 Quick AR question

Aj1234119

bug catcher
Hi, i have two quick questions about using an AR, one is if i put the cheat on for all items, then give an item from that, say a life orb, to a pokemon, will that pokemon be considered hacked (ie illigal to use at an official tournament) becasue it has a hacked item? also, if i use rare candies to level up legitamate pokemon, does that make them hacked?

Giving them the items doesn't neccesarily make them hacked, just the item itself. As for the rare candies, I honestly don't know, but I don't think so, since the rare candies aren't modifying the game code by themselves. It's pretty much the AR itself doing the cheating.

If you hack anything onto your game, then I don't believe you can use that game to compete in official tournaments. You can however, trade the stuff to another game untouched by the AR and you can use the stuff legitly. Thats what I think happens, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

You're right about trading the hacked Pokemon to another game, but you can use a hacked game in official tournaments most of the time (if you truly wish to do so). So long as the Pokemon themselves aren't hacked illegally, i.e., illegal movesets, illegeal stats, manually changed IVs, etc., there isn't much that can be detected. I don't claim to be an expert on the subject or anything, but that's what I know. I also don't know much specific examples, but I do know those basic things.

What about Exp Multiplier Codes? Since it is not modifying the pokemon directly, it should be undetectable?

Chariblaze said:
You're right about trading the hacked Pokemon to another game, but you can use a hacked game in official tournaments most of the time (if you truly wish to do so). So long as the Pokemon themselves aren't hacked illegally, i.e., illegal movesets, illegeal stats, manually changed IVs, etc., there isn't much that can be detected. I don't claim to be an expert on the subject or anything, but that's what I know. I also don't know much specific examples, but I do know those basic things.

great, thank you everyone for the answers. i always keep one game as my "hacked" game and trade pokemon over to that one to rare candy them to lv 100 and teach them whatever tms i want, then trade them to one of my unhacked games again. just to be clear, a hacked item is not different in any noticable way from an unhacked item right?

Aj1234119 said:
Chariblaze said:

great, thank you everyone for the answers. i always keep one game as my "hacked" game and trade pokemon over to that one to rare candy them to lv 100 and teach them whatever tms i want, then trade them to one of my unhacked games again. just to be clear, a hacked item is not different in any noticable way from an unhacked item right?

Not at all, but be careful with an AR, sometimes the codes get funny with the game and start to glitch and corrupt it. So don't go too far with the AR.

thanks, i only ever use it on white or diamond, and as soon as im done doing whatever i needed to do (giveing pokemon items and rare candying them) send them back to other non hacked games so if it glitches the game to bad i can just restart and not lose anything.

Sorry to ask another question, but if i use an iv checking code to check the iv's of some pokemon does that make them hacked or show up in any way?

Not to my knowledge. You're simply hacking the game into telling you data that is there but unknown under normal circumstances. You aren't affecting any of the data of the Pokemon themselves. Also, Bearsfan092drums (of YouTube and Smogon) uses a code like that, and he's planning to attend VGCs. There's some reassurance there.

Back