Radiant Tsareena from “Incandescent Arcana!”

it is a very good card
HOWEVER
it's effect is not better than greninja or even the radiant starters from go
yes those are the gold standard
this is however very very good, niche decks can have a lot of fun with it
id give it a humble 1.5/5
it is better than hawlucha, heatran and eevee combined
i still cannot fathom the fact that they not only gave HEATRAN a shiny card, but seemingly didn't want it to be good. if they were gonna do an 'unpopular' shiny, heatran is in the bottom 20 Pokemon that should get one.

AGAIN? Will they please stop making horrible Radiant Pokemon. Everyone except Greninja (Who's not the best to begin with) is useless in a competitive format! They're not even that good collecting.
Bro, are you *tripping*? Every Radiant is good in both competition and collection, and Tsareena continues that tradition.
Drink some water. You'll be aight.

For a card you can only have 1 of on a card type you can only have 1 of in your deck, this seems very underwhelming, they should be making radiant cards as good as ACE SPEC cards were.

Love how there's complaints about healing 100 per turn, on a basic, for free. Not that they're misplaced, but maybe more cards should be Tsareena level, not the other way around.

Love how there's complaints about healing 100 per turn, on a basic, for free. Not that they're misplaced, but maybe more cards should be Tsareena level, not the other way around.
Healing 20 isn't making a huge difference for the meta nowadays. They just make it heal 50 or 60, since it is on a Radiant Pokemon. We've seen abilities like this on the likes of Victini and Manaphy before, and never always been good. Healing 50-60 could nullify the chance of 2HKOing a VSTAR or a VMAX, which is your topmost priority these days.

Togekiss is the other story since healing 90 isn't enough to nullify the damage that most Pokemon do nowadays.

The one niche use it has is if spread becomes good, while its to slow in other decks it could be a proxy champions festival. idk

Healing 20 isn't making a huge difference for the meta nowadays. They just make it heal 50 or 60, since it is on a Radiant Pokemon. We've seen abilities like this on the likes of Victini and Manaphy before, and never always been good. Healing 50-60 could nullify the chance of 2HKOing a VSTAR or a VMAX, which is your topmost priority these days.

Togekiss is the other story since healing 90 isn't enough to nullify the damage that most Pokemon do nowadays.
this is why I asked earlier what the cap would be on healing for a card like this. how much healing would make this an auto-include?

@Yaginku is right that more cards should be this level, and not the other way around.

this is why I asked earlier what the cap would be on healing for a card like this. how much healing would make this an auto-include?

@Yaginku is right that more cards should be this level, and not the other way around.
Anything that can nullify a potential 2HKO. 60 to 100 is my standard. 20 is just too low for the meta nowadays.

20 is too short. If it was per turn, bump it to 30 at least, to be fair and balance. 20 is outdated
I believe this Tsareena would be a perfect counter to spread strategies, but (equal) spread is basically non-existent because it'd have to be designed to matter against both 90HP supports and 300HP attackers. So it's not the card that's bad, it's the format that prevents the strategies it's good against to exist.

Back