• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Raichu and Friends (Raichu / Shaymin EX / Ninetales)

Latia5TCG

Just new, but experiënced TCG-player
Pokemon: 20
  • 4 Pikachu (XY 33)
  • 4 Raichu (XY 34)
  • 2 Vulpix (LET 20)
  • 2 Ninetails (PC 21)
  • 2 Eevee (FUF 80)
  • 1 Vaporeon (AO 22)
  • 1 Flareon (AO 13)
  • 4 Shaymin EX (RS 77)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 30
  • 4 Colress
  • 3 Lysarndre
  • 2 sycamore
  • 2 N
  • 2 Sky Field
  • 4 Muscle Band
  • 2 VS Seeker
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 2 Switch
  • 2 Trainers' Mail
  • 2 Enhanced Hammer
Energy: 10
  • 4 DCE
  • 6 Fire Energy
Stategy:

Like every Raichu deck big bench and fast hits on big pokemon (especially Colorless), But now with the addition of the eeveelutios abilty's we can add a lot off weak points to our opponent. Who let's say plays a fighting deck (Lucario EX or some sort) and we add the water type to Raichu everything is a one-hit KO. Pretty sweet i must say :)

Ideally yeah. But not every fighting type is weak to water. Location being one of them. So decks not always weak to fire electric and water. But it does help with raichu and it's match ups

Ideally yeah. But not every fighting type is weak to water. Location being one of them. So decks not always weak to fire electric and water. But it does help with raichu and it's match ups
I know that not every type is weak to those three types, but it sure helps a lot (Did some online testing and helped me win some times already :)

I like how this deck is built. Just as a heads up, Colress and N is rotating out of the standard format. Replacing it with more Sycamore or add in Shauna/Birch's Observation is probably a good idea to do. Another option is adding a single Ace Trainer since most match up's since you can easily manipulate your opponent and have a little more wiggle room on how many prizes they're required to take. VS Seeker's are also another viable option since it will help you keep consistency by letting you have more chances to use Supporters out of the discard.

Otherwise, I think this a fairly solid deck and could be really fun to play.

FYI: This can be used though in Expanded.

I like how this deck is built. Just as a heads up, Colress and N is rotating out of the standard format. Replacing it with more Sycamore or add in Shauna/Birch's Observation is probably a good idea to do. Another option is adding a single Ace Trainer since most match up's since you can easily manipulate your opponent and have a little more wiggle room on how many prizes they're required to take. VS Seeker's are also another viable option since it will help you keep consistency by letting you have more chances to use Supporters out of the discard.

Otherwise, I think this a fairly solid deck and could be really fun to play.

FYI: This can be used though in Expanded.

I will use N and colress as long as i can then i wl change them with 4 shauna, 1 ace trainer and 1 sycamore :)

Back