Wi-Fi Trades Raichu's Boxful of Shines

RE: Raichu's Shoppe of Shininess -- Lots O' Shinies! -- Items Available -- Trade Now!

It's the white ones. :|

5 pokedex entries + moon stone <---> Diancie.
Diancie is an event. Could I have some of the harder pokemon to get? Diancie is pretty valuable. I'm not demanding it, but to me, a Diancie for a couple of regular pokemon doesn't seem the most fair.

RE: Raichu's Shoppe of Shininess -- Lots O' Shinies! -- Items Available -- Trade Now!

What about these 5 for Diancie?

Omastar LV 50
Hypno
Seel
Tyrogue holding moon stone
Hitmonchan

Hey, I can touch trade anything you want for your dex in return for that shiny Trevenant, I have a living dex.
I'll also trade you a shiny 6IV timid Mew for your shiny Rayquaza.

Binx345 said:
What about these 5 for Diancie?

Omastar LV 50
Hypno
Seel
Tyrogue holding moon stone
Hitmonchan

Breakfast Cereal said:
Hey, I can touch trade anything you want for your dex in return for that shiny Trevenant, I have a living dex.
I'll also trade you a shiny 6IV timid Mew for your shiny Rayquaza.
I think Galaxy Hunter is gonna touchtrade the pokemon to me anyways, so all dex trades are off. Sorry guys. You can still offer me for the pokemons, but I won't trade for dex entries.

And Breakfast Cereal, I already have a shiny mew. Wow, I really need to update.

RE: Raichu's Shoppe of Shininess -- Renovation in Progress! YAY! :)

Gotcha. I have a trade thread now, CML for that shiny adamant 5IV Rayquaza, as long as it isn't hacked. You said that some of them might be hacked, just need to make sure this one isn't.
Thanks!

Breakfast Cereal said:
Gotcha. I have a trade thread now, CML for that shiny adamant 5IV Rayquaza, as long as it isn't hacked. You said that some of them might be hacked, just need to make sure this one isn't.
Thanks!

The problem is that people traded me them, and I assume that shiny legendaries with really good IVs are edited or fake. I have no problem trading to you, but it may not be real. I really don't know. :|

Is the Sliggoo for trade because you don't know how to evolve it, or you don't want it? :p

Vom said:
Is the Sliggoo for trade because you don't know how to evolve it, or you don't want it? :p
No, I haven't got the chance to evolve it, and I keep all pokemon on trade, even if I really want to keep them (psst Gardevoir), just in case someone really wants it, and I like something they have.

RE: Raichu's Shoppe of Shininess -- HA and Hidden Power Breeding

Raichulover11, could you train my metapod? (when I FINALLY get one of those)
My Omega Ruby is still missing

blizzardphoenix said:
Raichulover11, could you train my metapod? (when I FINALLY get one of those)
My Omega Ruby is still missing
What do you mean? Level it up? Yeah, I could do that. In fact, I could try to get you a good caterpie by breeding and trade the evolved form for that. Or do you mean EV training?

raichulover11 said:
Breakfast Cereal said:
Thanks!

The problem is that people traded me them, and I assume that shiny legendaries with really good IVs are edited or fake. I have no problem trading to you, but it may not be real. I really don't know. :|

It was probably RNG abused in another gen, doesn't mean it's hacked. :)
Would you mind providing me with its summary page info? Also, go ahead and see if you like anything from my list if you want.

Breakfast Cereal said:
raichulover11 said:

It was probably RNG abused in another gen, doesn't mean it's hacked. :)
Would you mind providing me with its summary page info? Also, go ahead and see if you like anything from my list if you want.
"Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Johto region."

I'm looking at your shiny Umbreon or Giratina. :)

If you want the Giratina, I can trade now! If you want the Umbreon, we can trade this weekend as I have to clone it.
Whichever one you'd like to do is fine with me.

Breakfast Cereal said:
If you want the Giratina, I can trade now! If you want the Umbreon, we can trade this weekend as I have to clone it.
Whichever one you'd like to do is fine with me.
Actually, could we trade later?
EDIT: I'd rather have the Giratina.

Sure, whenever you want to schedule, let me know! Probably be busy all day Saturday though.

Back