Random cards you've found in your room.

weavile132

I Died, I'm back, suck it up!
I don't know about you guys but i always seem to find randomly awesome cards in my room. Just today i was looking at a stack of cards and found a pokedrawer + (which i really need) So, what have you found.

I randomly found a reverse holo charizard from expedition in mint condition. I thought I could trade it to someone, because it was their #1 want.

...but it turns out there were 2 charizards in the set. And mine was the wrong one.

You shouldn't ask questions like this because someone will come along with a photo of this.
CCI01082009_00000.jpg

Hey you asked.:p

im more of a collector, specially of the ultra rares, so i dont keep track of some of the cards most people consider useful. not to long ago i started hearing about some popular cards and one day as i looked for a lost card , i found out i had a whole bunch of these cards. i found like 5-6 rare candies, 4 bebe's search, 2 felicity drawings , 4 night maintenance, a roseanne's reasearch, 5 professor rowan, and like 3 of each of the basic metal and dark energies . not sure which ones are better out of all of them, just think it was intresting that i had that many without knowing. i wonder what type of stuff i could get for them if i trade them in bulk.

Random Cards found in my room?
Well I've found all sorts, but I remember finding like...5 holo's in a box in the basement once which I had lost for a year or two. Apart from that, I've only found stuff like energy and common base cards.

Too bad I lost the Poliwrath Base that got washed by a washing machine and yet lived. Anyway, my room is my card storage so I normally would find alot of old cards there.

I remember bugging this guy at league to put Unown G in his Gengar, and he said he'd get some, and then he said he found like 10 in his room lolol.

Today i found an error Blaine's Charizard under my bed in mint condition. It is an error because it says to discard fighting energy instead of fire energy. I was happy today.

A few days ago I found a reverse Dusknoir from DP,I wanted to cry,the condition was horrible.

I just found a mint holo ditto from the fossil set under my bed. It was in a sleeve (I don't think I even had sleeves when I pulled it).

Abomasnow-Man29 said:
You shouldn't ask questions like this because someone will come along with a photo of this.
CCI01082009_00000.jpg

Hey you asked.:p

What was THAT?

Actually I know what it is but the main question is what happened to it?

Wow...Nice card Abomasnow man...I know this thread is for what you found in your room, but I found an umbrella in my desk at school...

The baseboard on my wall came loose the carde fell back there at some point in time and I found it in another point of time.:p

Lol palkias, how many, i've never found cards around my house, always in my room, it's funny, i always am at a tournament for like an hour trying to get nincada, then find 6 in my room.

Back