DPPt/HGSS Random Pokémon Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am intrested in your Latias....it's a pitty that it's not a shiny one.

I'm interested in your:
shiny Beldum [if you haven't traded it away already]
Ditto
or Latias

I've got a couple ov IV/Nature re-setted Regis, if you want them [they're Untouched for the most part, I believe].

Can you tell me IVs for these?

2-Registeel, lv. 41, Impish nature [IV/nature re-setted, UNTOUCHED [rarecandied up the level]
Regice, lv. 41, Relaxed nature [IV/nature re-setted, UNTOUCHED [rare candied up the level]]

Forgive me if I do this wrong, but I believe it's HP/Attk/DEF/Sp. A/Sp. D/Speed, so...
Registeel- Impish
23-25/19-20/18-19/24-25/31/5-7

Regice- Relaxed
9-10/31/30-31/8-9/15-17/27-29

The Power of Three said:
Forgive me if I do this wrong, but I believe it's HP/Attk/DEF/Sp. A/Sp. D/Speed, so...
Registeel- Impish
23-25/19-20/18-19/24-25/31/5-7

Regice- Relaxed
9-10/31/30-31/8-9/15-17/27-29

I might consider that Registeel.

^OK. Let me know what your decision is. :)

I know it's IV's aren't flawless, like any of the ones I had picked out, so if you've got any lesser IV'd, but still good IV'd Pokémon that you'd rather trade instead, I'd be willing to trade for those.

The Power of Three said:
^OK. Let me know what your decision is. :)

I know it's IV's aren't flawless, like any of the ones I had picked out, so if you've got any lesser IV'd, but still good IV'd Pokémon that you'd rather trade instead, I'd be willing to trade for those.

Will you be interested in that Shiny Gliscor?

Hey Master random id like to make an offer for a clone of your Gamestop Deoxys. How does a shiny ponyta sound? If not im still interested, i have a few other things for trade.

Will2bcrazy said:
Hey Master random id like to make an offer for a clone of your Gamestop Deoxys. How does a shiny ponyta sound? If not im still interested, i have a few other things for trade.

Any PP Max?

The Power of Three said:
Master Random said:
Will you be interested in that Shiny Gliscor?

Yeah, I guess so. I'm interested in that. :)

Okay. I'll trade you later today. :)

Master Random, could you CML for your Gamestop Deoxys? I saw you want PP Max and I have some that I could send to you on whatever pokemon you want.

Grizzly said:
Master Random, could you CML for your Gamestop Deoxys? I saw you want PP Max and I have some that I could send to you on whatever pokemon you want.

I'm interested in your Unown V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back