rate my fakemon/fake pokemon (Merflaro, Aconidon, Draptor! and a legendary)

is it good?

• Total voters

iandavidvinoya

Card Faker
i am not good at coloring in photoshop but i did the coloring there.
anyways, here is my first fake pokemon line: Mermag, Merfiro, Merflaro
infoMermagupdate.jpg
infoMerfiroupdate.jpg
infoMerflaroupdate.jpg

the evolution line of Mermag is as follows:
Mermag (Mer-mag[ma])
Merfiro (Mer-fire-o)
Merflaro (Mer flare-o)
please rate and leave a comment.

RE: rate my fakemon/fake pokemon

it looks good---but a mermaid pokemon and fire type?? mermais are supposed to live in water not in lava dome, dont u think??

shakir99 said:
it looks good---but a mermaid pokemon and fire type?? mermais are supposed to live in water not in lava dome, dont u think??

well that's my idea. when i make it water type it'll be a ripoff of seal or dewgong or sealeo or walrein. i made itdifferent for the uniqueness. still, it's a mermaid which can swim on lava instead of water.
anyway, thanks

They all look good. Also, your coloringg is pretty good, you just need to add some highlights. Also, I'd use a bit more AA on the inside of the outline.

Merfiro and Merflaro look too much alike. All you did was add things to him. I think he should be bigger or have a longer fin or something...

so, same reaction as what my fellows here did say. hmmmm. thanks, i'll be updating the picture as soon as i finished drawing a new Magflaro. thanks for the comment and suggestion. :)

I think that it is perfectly different. You shouldn't change it. Also, if you really think they are too much alike, look at the height. Magflaro should acctually be Fire/Steel or instead of the spikes, make it like a mountainy back.

They look pretty good. But Merfio and Merflaro look too similar. I would make some differences. If Merflaro is going to be Fire/Ground, make it have some "ground" quailities.

thanks for the comments, critics and suggestions.:)
now i edited Merflaro and i'll let you judge it again.
thanks again to everyone.:)

i really liked merfiro, and the fire on merflaros head is totally cool! u could make the mustache a bit more realistic though--thats what i think!

Well, they are in the same position. Now, I know it is hard to change the position, but if you could make it put it's tail down, it would be next to perfect.

They're pretty good!! But I have a problem of you calling them mermaids. They look more like walruses.

hehehe, so what do i need to call them?
Walmag
Walfiro
Walflaro
is that ok? or you can tell me good names.:) thanks.:)

Mermaid sounds better, all I'm saying is they are more like walruses.

Back