Finished Rate the sig & avatar above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avatar: Sorry, but I haven't found anything funnier then mine. That is very good though. 9/10

Signature: Uh...eh...ugh. The name is very cool, but I don't think Mew and Celebi should go there. Get some fierce Pokémon or something or make it have a theme with a type. Celebi and Mew is just not what I would go for. 6/10

Hiya,

The only problem is...Can't find any decent fierce Pokemon..^^ I guess the blending of the backgound didn't match?

Anyways...
Avvy: 9/10^^
Sig: I like it...The only problem is the background...Red and white don't go well together. 8/10

cya.

A:7/10
S:10/10, nothing gay-ish about celebi, like some people say, and he's cute, not like certain administrators of PB say...

kaito, read please
harrybitzo said:
EDIT: Wait at least three posts before responding so ideas do not get thinned out. This is a rule of this topic, you may post after three others have already posted.
(Example: You>Someone>Someone>Someone>You can go again.)

Hiya,

Sorry...My last forum didn't have any rulez. =p
Anyways..
Avvy: Uh...o_O 10/10 I love rocks too! ^^
Sig:1/10 no comment^^

cya.

Avvy: 7/10
Sig: Well made, good art, 9.5/10

*EDIT* Added '.5' to sig cuz it made me feel warm and fuzzy... :)

Avvie:1(not exactly a Naruto fan and even if i did like it its still bad)
Sig:3(better the avvie makes no sence(sp?)

A: n00bs are cool, since everyone at my league cept me and another guy are one, so 4/10

S: 5/10 (too long, and what's with everyone getting animated stuff? Metal Master got one and noone did anything, then i got one and now EVERYONE is getting one. it's kinda weird. but anyway, 5/10)

Arcanine out.

A: 9/10 If it were 3D I would rate it 12/10.
S: 5/10 I dunno. Metal Master just commented something on chat and I felt attracted to a gif :p

Signature: It's cool, but now everyone is using them from that one site and they're becoming to much of a fad. 5/10

[ChanseyMaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back