• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Raw19's TT: H: Fun and Nifty Stuff. W: Pokemon Collector, Shaymin UL

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Raw19's TT: Influshed with Triumphant!

I do but I'm not sure if I would be willing to depart with it since I have 1 full RDL and an additional top.
I can propose a different offer to replace the RDL bottom.

Edit: I can probably throw in the RDL bottom but I can see that I have competition for the yanmega prime. Let me know if you decide to take his offer.

Skyline said:
I do but I'm not sure if I would be willing to depart with it since I have 1 full RDL and an additional top.
I can propose a different offer to replace the RDL bottom.

Edit: I can probably throw in the RDL bottom but I can see that I have competition for the yanmega prime. Let me know if you decide to take his offer.

Competition for this card always seems fierce. It's kind of a miracle that no one on Pokegym has asked for it yet.

Alas, I have 3 decked that I can't part with and only the one extra that I just got. I'll probably take his offer, but at the same time I'll let you know I have an unlisted Kingdra Prime and Zekrom FA I could trade, in you'd be happy with a different offer.

Yeah, sure awesome. I already have three yanmegas too, just getting more to bait and profit so might as well give it to someone who might need it for a deck instead.

I'm currently doing some work so I'll come by and edit this post with an offer soon.

Skyline said:
Yeah, sure awesome. I already have three yanmegas too, just getting more to bait and profit so might as well give it to someone who might need it for a deck instead.

I'm currently doing some work so I'll come by and edit this post with an offer soon.

Very well. Barring acts of Jirachi I shall be here all day.

Your:

Machamp Prime
Kingdra Prime
FA Zekrom

My: (Not offering ALL of these for your portion but select the few that will satisfy you)
Promo Shuckle x2
Weavile/Sneasel UD x 1-1
Reuniclus Damage Swap xX (How many do you want?)
Smeargle UD xX (how many do you want?)
Sepererior with Ability.x 1
RDL Bottom (Still a maybe. Trying to obtain from a different trader)
Junk Arm RH x 1

Skyline said:
Your:

Machamp Prime
Kingdra Prime
FA Zekrom

My: (Not offering ALL of these for your portion but select the few that will satisfy you)
Promo Shuckle x2
Weavile/Sneasel UD x 1-1
Reuniclus Damage Swap xX (How many do you want?)
Smeargle UD xX (how many do you want?)
Sepererior with Ability.x 1
RDL Bottom (Still a maybe. Trying to obtain from a different trader)
Junk Arm RH x 1

The RDL Bottom and 2x Promo Shuckle would satisfy me the most.

Sounds like a good deal but have an alternative interests than the RDL bottom in case I'm not able to get it?

Probably 1x of the one's i didn't mention above.

Edit: Actually, I would fancy a Reshiram FA if any were about.

raw19 said:
That will depend, as another on Pokegym had already asked about them. I was merely waiting for him to get back to me.
Alright, well I'll take you up on Ho-Oh, but LMK about the other 3. I'd like to do one shipment if there's going to be more cards, so I'll wait until you know about those.
PMs from here?

Captian Bad Kid said:
Alright, well I'll take you up on Ho-Oh, but LMK about the other 3. I'd like to do one shipment if there's going to be more cards, so I'll wait until you know about those.
PMs from here?

You know what? I will trade those 3 to you, and I'll throw them in for free.

Pls pm me.

Got more unlisted primes? I'm trying to get rid of these cards.

Skyline said:
Got more unlisted primes? I'm trying to get rid of these cards.

Yes, but none that I could trade, sadly. xDDD I've already listed all of the ones i can part with.

Well, I can not seem to get into contact with the guy who has the bottom RDL. I'm pretty confident we will be trading again in the future as well so perhaps I can trade you the cards regardless to my RDL bottom.

Skyline said:
Well, I can not seem to get into contact with the guy who has the bottom RDL. I'm pretty confident we will be trading again in the future as well so perhaps I can trade you the cards regardless to my RDL bottom.

I'm willing if you are. I'd also be willing to hold your wants for a spell, so you could wait and see. Just LMK.

Well, can you make an offer aside the 2 Shuckle Promo and RDL bottom. (as in an offer without the RDL bottom)
Sorry for being complicated!

Skyline said:
Well, can you make an offer aside the 2 Shuckle Promo and RDL bottom. (as in an offer without the RDL bottom)
Sorry for being complicated!

No apologies necessary. The above cards would make for an instant deal. Anything else, i'd have 2 think about and get back 2 U.

Alright, then please keep kingdra prime, machamp prime, and FA Zekrom on hold. Please get back to me with an alternative offer. I'll also get back to you if I can offer the RDL bottom.

Skyline said:
Alright, then please keep kingdra prime, machamp prime, and FA Zekrom on hold. Please get back to me with an alternative offer. I'll also get back to you if I can offer the RDL bottom.

Very well. Let's keep each other posted.

I can do the 2 shuckle promo and RDL bottom for your Kingdra Prime, Machamp Prime, and Zekrom FA.

Skyline said:
I can do the 2 shuckle promo and RDL bottom for your Kingdra Prime, Machamp Prime, and Zekrom FA.

*Break-dances all over the thread in Celebration* Pls pm me, Good Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back