• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Raw19's TT: H: Fun and Nifty Stuff. W: Pokemon Collector, Shaymin UL

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Raw19's TT (H. Donphan Prime. Looking for Gardevoir X, Leafeon X, and Flygon X)

eevee said:
Please CML for Lugia EX (slightly bent). I have Blazekin FB LV X.

Would you trade your Blazekin FB LV X for the Lugia EX?

the crippler 18 said:
Please CML for your...

Lugia EX (slightly bent)

I didn't see anything, sorry.

RE: Raw19's TT (H. Donphan Prime. Looking for Gardevoir X, Leafeon X, and Flygon X)

hey i have this
•Flygon Lv. X
CML for my wants!

PokemonLv63X said:
hey i have this
•Flygon Lv. X
CML for my wants!

Nice list. What I have is Glaceon Lv. X, Entei/Suicune Bottom, and I could throw in a Rhyperior line. I'm willing to add more, though.

Didnt read the top casue it waz spo longdf and Ivw wo nder Do yA HaVE Abny UnoWN G WiTh The PoKepOWeR GuaERD

raw19 said:
Nice list. What I have is Glaceon Lv. X, Entei/Suicune Bottom, and I could throw in a Rhyperior line. I'm willing to add more, though.
well giv me a list of wat u could giv me, i have a lot of offers on the line so it would have to be good.

PokeBun said:
Didnt read the top casue it waz spo longdf and Ivw wo nder Do yA HaVE Abny UnoWN G WiTh The PoKepOWeR GuaERD

I have exactly one unown G, currently decked, but as not too many are playing Machamp/effects i'm not too attached to it.

PokemonLv63X said:
well giv me a list of wat u could giv me, i have a lot of offers on the line so it would have to be good.

All the others I mentioned +

• Electrivire FB Lv. X
  • Lugia Legend (Top)
  • CurseGar
  • Call Energy x2 (used)

raw19 said:
I have exactly one unown G, currently decked, but as not too many are playing Machamp/effects i'm not too attached to it.

PokemonLv63X said:

• Electrivire FB Lv. X
  • Lugia Legend (Top)
  • CurseGar
  • Call Energy x2 (used)

um no sry, but i want to trade for the call energies, and the glacion?

PokemonLv63X said:

• Electrivire FB Lv. X
  • Lugia Legend (Top)
  • CurseGar
  • Call Energy x2 (used)

[/quote]

For Absol G Lv. X or Staraptor FB Lv. X?

raw19 said:

[/quote]

well the absol is pretty rares, so how about a heatran pack lv x instead?

PokemonLv63X said:

[/quote]

Is the Staraptor FB rare too?

raw19 said:

[/quote]

yea it is also very rare, but the absol is in high demand.

PokemonLv63X said:

[/quote]

I'd do it for the Staraptor Alone, but not for the Heatran.

raw19 said:

I'd do it for the Staraptor Alone, but not for the Heatran.
[/quote]

ok pm me with the details. and i think u send first, cuz of less refs, correct me if i am wrong

when you say Lugia EX is slightly bent, do u mean theres like a crease in it? How damaged would u say it is?

InfinityFangX said:
when you say Lugia EX is slightly bent, do u mean theres like a crease in it? How damaged would u say it is?

There's an obvious, diagonal crease on the right side and going south-west. I got in a trade, distracted, put it in my coat pocket and forgot about it.

How much do you value it at since its creased, so I can go see off your wants what to maybe trade for it of equal value.

Do you mind adding these to the trade: Omantye MD RH and Rapidash AR 47/99 RH?

InfinityFangX said:
How much do you value it at since its creased, so I can go see off your wants what to maybe trade for it of equal value.

I wouldn't value it at any more then $17. But, I may end up trading it to Eevee, fair warning.

eevee said:
Do you mind adding these to the trade: Omantye MD RH and Rapidash AR 47/99 RH?

Yeah, that's fine.

Some updates needed. Donphan Prime is now gone.

RE: Raw19's TT (Looking for Jumpluff, Shedninja SV, Leafeon X, and Flygon X)

hi please CML for

Lugia EX (slightly bent) --> where is the bend? is there a CREASE?
Mew (1/18)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back