• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

RayBoar

SynxS1N

Follow your heart...
Pokemon: 11
  • 2 Rayquaza EX
  • 2 Reshiram BLW
  • 4 Tepig BCR
  • 3 Emboar BLW
Trainers: 36
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 3 Skyla
  • 3 N
  • 2 Colress
  • 1 Cilan
  • 4 Pokemon Catcher
  • 4 Superior Energy Retrieval
  • 4 Rare Candy
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 2 Switch
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 2 Tropical Beach
Energy: 13
  • 3 Lightning
  • 10 Fire
Strategy:

The strategy is simple, a lot like Blastoise. Set up Emboar and swing for One-Hit KOs with Rayquaza using Reshiram as a secondary attacker.

Still need to test a bit but I'd like to hear some opinions.

Looks ok to me, I would maybe add another Cilan to help you draw it earlier on, but I think I am right in saying that the Emboar you mentioned is getting rotated out. This may not bother you if your not wanting to play it competitively, but if that's the case then RayEels is probably the better option.
Hope this helped,

Rushey said:
Looks ok to me, I would maybe add another Cilan to help you draw it earlier on, but I think I am right in saying that the Emboar you mentioned is getting rotated out. This may not bother you if your not wanting to play it competitively, but if that's the case then RayEels is probably the better option.
Hope this helped,

Nope, Emboar stays because of the SR reprint in NXD. Also RayEels dies because Eelektrik gets rotated (lol).

As for Switch/Float Stone I'd go with a 3/2 split. This is the most common mixture of these cards and it works the best (unless you opt to run Keldeo-EX but it loses a lot of relevance for a while.). I don't really know what I'd take out for them, but maybe a Beach and one of your supporters.

Blui said:
Rushey said:
Hope this helped,

Nope, Emboar stays because of the SR reprint in NXD. Also RayEels dies because Eelektrik gets rotated (lol).

As for Switch/Float Stone I'd go with a 3/2 split. This is the most common mixture of these cards and it works the best (unless you opt to run Keldeo-EX but it loses a lot of relevance for a while.). I don't really know what I'd take out for them, but maybe a Beach and one of your supporters.

thanks for the input, i think im gonna go 1 less beach and a 2/2 split of float and switch.

Back