Rebuilding my collection

raving_fan

Aspiring Trainer
I'm praying I'm in the right section... If I'm not, kindly point me towards the right spot. :)

Anyway, I used to collect pokemon cards and for some unknown reason, I got rid of them. I used to have a Charizard (got stolen), a Zapdos (lost forever T_T) and some other rare basic cards from when they were first released. I really want to rebuild my collection, so I was hoping I could get some info on places I could go to find them other than here and also some info on how much my wallet will hurt. How much they are likely to cost in other words. Thanks. :)

raving_fan said:
I'm praying I'm in the right section... If I'm not, kindly point me towards the right spot. :)

Anyway, I used to collect pokemon cards and for some unknown reason, I got rid of them. I used to have a Charizard (got stolen), a Zapdos (lost forever T_T) and some other rare basic cards from when they were first released. I really want to rebuild my collection, so I was hoping I could get some info on places I could go to find them other than here and also some info on how much my wallet will hurt. How much they are likely to cost in other words. Thanks. :)

u need to get your list up of what u want and need or this will be locked man

For now, I'm trying to get every card in the Basic set including Trainer cards and Energys. Nothing would please me more than to get a Charizard and Zapdos though :) Those two are on my Most Wanted List.

I might have some un/commons & trainers from base set.
Would you buy from me if I do?

Hey..
I also have a Shining Raichu and a Shining Charizard..
Interested??
Other than that,I have :
Venomoth
Dark Tyranitar
Unown A
Sabrina's Alakazam
Raichu
Electrode
Houndoom
Unown G
Beedrill
Snorlax
Ditto
Gyarados

Would you buy?
Or do you have any new cards that I can trade it with?

This goes into TCG Discussion. The Trading Corner is purely for trading.

*Moved*

I also know a friend who have a complete set for sale - he have about 4 or so sets to sell, LMK if you want one and I'll check with him.

Back