ReBurst: Pokemon for Adults

Pokemon ReBurst Info

First Off, I'm not gonna list a site here because it contains downloads for the manga, if any mods want the link they can freely ask me. I don't translate or anything, I will provide some pictures though. Just some general info about this manga since barely anyone seems to have given it much attention.

Some basic info is that the main character's name is Ryoga. Judging from the beginning, as well as his actions, he has no Pokemon at all from the start. He is however, given a special container from an old man. It turns out later on that this contains a gem related to Zekrom; giving him the power to turn into a humanized version of Zekrom. Basically, he turns into a Zekrom Gijinka.

The story is a bit darker, and indeed aimed at a slightly older audience since there's a lot more physical violence going on. Ryoga practically beats up a bunch of marines with his bare hands, not only that but their captain smacks Ryoga with a giant mace.

Here are some scans:

010.png
025.png
030.png
018.png
047.png

Just thought I'd show some of this stuff because many sites like Pokebeach itself, serebii, as well as Bulbapedia have zilch about this series and it was driving me crazy.

RE: ReBurst

*Merged GraveTheUndead 's thread with original Reburst thread.*

GraveTheUndead please check for thread in future before making one of your own, there was already a Reburst thread and it was on the first page of this subforum. No excuses for not being able to see that.

As for the lack of manga content coverage, Pokebeach has never been a manga-centric site. Do you see WPM post any updates when netkun updates Pokespe every month? Reburst isn't even mainstream (most people don't even know pokemon manga other than pokespe exist)

Back