Magmortar
Gardevoir
Darkrai
Cressilia
Glaceon
Garchomp
Uxie
Mewtwo

and also an Infernape and Darkrai from tins. As well as that, I have the Scyther/Electabuzz reprints in Japanese, shiny Lotad, Shaymin Sky Forme and Drapion...

So I have 13 lvl Xs, 2 tinned, 2 Japanese and 3 other notable rares. And I haven't had my SF prerelease yet.

Fairly offtopic but sort of to the point- I also have a blank card from Jungle. Normal backing, but only half a yellow border on the front. No attacks and such, no picture, just half a border. I love it. ^_^

From the top of my head...
Honchkrow x2
Palkia x2 (1 tin, 1 GE)
Darkrai (tin)
Infernape x2 (DP)
Empoleon x2 (1 with Body, 1 with Power. Both DP I believe)
Uxie
Heatran
Regigigas
Dusknoir
Lucario x2 (MT)

And I had a Mesprit X, but I somehow managed to lose it. Probably got between someone else's cards during a trade.

I don't have terribly many.

From packs:
Palkia Lv. X
2 Gardevoir Lv. X
Azelf Lv. X
Raichu Lv. X
Porygon Z Lv. X

I had Dusknoir, Rhyperior, and Garchomp, but I traded them away.

1 Heatran Lv.X
1 Dusknoir Lv.X
1 Charizard (SF, Considered by me rarer than a Lv.X)
2 Mewtwo Lv.X
2 Rhperior Lv.X
1 Magnezone Lv.X
1 Azelf Lv.X
1 Cresselia Lv.X
1 Dialga Lv.X
1 Palkia Lv.X
2 Darkrai Lv.X
1 Magmortar Lv.X
1 Infernape Lv.X
1 Empoleon Lv.X
= 16 Lv.X's and 1 Charizard :D

*epic sigh* You people put my cards to shame...I was proud and was like, "Well, lets see, I have on-NO TINS?! NOOOO!!!" So I only have one tin mewtwo x...

penny power said:
*epic sigh* You people put my cards to shame...I was proud and was like, "Well, lets see, I have on-NO TINS?! NOOOO!!!" So I only have one tin mewtwo x...

Look you are so **********************, I don`t like spammers, please do not spam in this topic more and do not large your post counter here.... Large it on a decent and fair way:)

NN: If you see another member breaking a rule, report it. Don't mini-mod, which is against the forum rules.

1) That is harsh
2) That is Mini-Modding and people don't like that
3) I'm not trying to be a mod moderators just stating
4) Can we please get back on the subject of how many Level X's people have as it is a nice thing to share.

My LV Xs are:

2 x Cresselia
1 x Magmortar
1 x Honchkrow
1 x Infernape
1 x Torterra
2 x Empoleon(1 DP and 1 Promo)
1 x Dialga
2 x Gardevoir
1 x Lucario
1 x Rhyperior
1 x Raichu
3 x Palkia
1 x Magnezone

That is a total of 18 and also, I have a Shiny Duskull... XD

1) j.payne46 is right, this IS mini-modding.
2) It wasn't really spamming, other people posted even if they knew they didn't have the record, so I posted that I had 0.
3) Even if I were spamming that was very harsh. coughcoughespeciallycoughforcoughacoughrookiecoughcough!
4) While posting, I did not at all have my post count in mind.

penny power said:
1) j.payne46 is right, this IS mini-modding.
2) It wasn't really spamming, other people posted even if they knew they didn't have the record, so I posted that I had 0.
3) Even if I were spamming that was very harsh. coughcoughespeciallycoughforcoughacoughrookiecoughcough!
4) While posting, I did not at all have my post count in mind.

I knew that it is going to be like this.... Look, I was frustrated cause half of your post in this forum are in this topic.... I just told that and I KNEW that all pokebeach is going to be angry on me.... so, don`t :(

From tins:
Dialga
Palkia
Darkrai
Infernape
Torterra
Empoleon
Mewtwo
Rhyperior
Heatran

From packs:
Rhyperior

EXs:
Rayquaza
Aggron

SF "Secret Rares":
Charmeleon (for god sake someone trade me for it. I don't want or need this card!)

Two LV.X from packs and one from tins.

Laugh at me. Seriously, I don't usually have LV.Xs

Lord Atmo said:
From tins:
Dialga
Palkia
Darkrai
Infernape
Torterra
Empoleon
Mewtwo
Rhyperior
Heatran

From packs:
Rhyperior

EXs:
Rayquaza
Aggron

SF "Secret Rares":
Charmeleon (for god sake someone trade me for it. I don't want or need this card!)

I can haz Charmeleon?:p

This post is off-topic. It is better to use the PM system for something like this. ~DRK176

wow, i did feel special till i read that people have in excess of 100 lv.x. they are probably ebay power sellers to have that many. i have 59 (8 tin) and a jap charizard. i have every lv.x in english in all sets except for stormfront which still has not been released in australia

Back