• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Regigigas for Senior Cities

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
Pokemon (14):

2/1-1 Regigigas X (2 LA/1 Promo Drag Off-SF)
2 Mesprit LA
3 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1-1 Dialga G X
1 Regice LA
1 Shaymin UL

T/S/S (32):

4 Collector
4 SSU
4 Rescue
2 Warp Point
2 Communicator
2 Expert Belt
2 Premier Ball
2 Bebe's
3 Engineer's
1 Snowpoint
4 Energy Search
2 Judge

Energy (14):

4 Water
4 Fighting
4 Metal
2 Warp Energy

Strategy:

Use Regigigas to tank, Mesprits as Sacrifice baits, try to Power lock, Hand disrupt, and even body lock while hitting hard damage.

Regigigas LA is there so I can at least start with a Gigas. I hardly start with it even with 3. DCE I'm willing to ditch, I hardly abuse it. But I need something for it that I'll actually use like Call.Cyrus's and Judge are there to help out with Giga Blaster. DGX is for Plumetomb or Mewtwo, who normally I autoloss to. If I can find a replacement for Energy Search that's not Energy Exchanger then maybe. Unless you run a weirder Regigigas, you don't need 3+ Mesprit (By weirder I mean with no SSU and no Rescue) It's hard for me to even grasp, but you'll never bench more than 2 Mesprit per game so why use more? All the other additions are agreeable. Thanks!

Its looking like a belted regice would one shot a donphan but that seems risky. Donphan is going to be probably an autoloss. shedninja is a decent counter to donphan but if you only run 1 it will get taken out pretty easily.

Well, see uh...DGX is also for Plumetomb/Vilegar/Spiriplume/Genplume/Viletomb. If Plumetomb didn't exist, I wouldn't be worried, but the fact that I nearly autoloss (No Rescues, no SSU's, no power lock) to Plumetomb, and the fact that they can't Level Down DGX (Psychic Bind. By the time DGX is set up, I'd have tons of SSU's and Rescues waiting in my hand, so by the time I kill Gengar X, I won't need Psychic Bind).

Back